Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I cannot place the Electrical Panel in my Art Gallery Basement.. Why?

the title says my question.

Comments

• Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited October 2012
    The game doesn't let me place it either, don't know why. So I use the MOO cheat, moveobjects on in the cheat window.

Hold down Ctrl+ Shift+ C, open the cheat window and type it in. When finished type, moveobjects off.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    gmgargmgar Posts: 2,064 Member
    edited October 2012
    Lol, I'm not the only one. Thanks for the help Blewis. :P :P :P
  • Options
    glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited October 2012
    blewis823 wrote:
    The game doesn't let me place it either, don't know why. So I use the MOO cheat, moveobjects on in the cheat window.

Hold down Ctrl+ Shift+ C, open the cheat window and type it in. When finished type, moveobjects off.

glen416

Thanks, the MoveObject on/off cheat does allows me to, but i wonder when another player uploads the lot will there be a problem with my using moveObject cheat?
  • Options
    LotusflowerLotusflower Posts: 234 New Member
    edited October 2012
    where is the electrical panel? I didn´t know that the game had one
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited October 2012
    glen416 wrote:
    blewis823 wrote:

glen416

Thanks, the MoveObject on/off cheat does allows me to, but i wonder when another player uploads the lot will there be a problem with my using moveObject cheat?

No, it will be fine :-)
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    edited October 2012
    It's either in decorative objects or in the buydebug objects. And you need to use moveobjects on to place it. It's kind of like the Castle Kit which required moveobjects on.

Actually I don't like the word "cheats". An awful lot of these commands are for building purposes.
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited October 2012
    glen416 wrote:

Usually, using move objects on things that are purely decorative, like the electrical box, doesn't cause problems. You get problems when you use move objects on things that Sims can interact with. Like couches, or counters, or appliances.
  • Options
    glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited October 2012
    Thanks everybody, I think the panel is in the build mode in that store looking icon, i should have taken better notes, i'm sorry if i'm wrong but, i do know it came with supernautral.