Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't wait any longer :(

I always get excited for new EPs, but never have I been so excited that it's affected my present gameplay. Until now. Everything I do feels insignificant without Seasons in my game, and everything I do gives me new reasons to want it. I can't enjoy my parks to the full until I can turn them into festivals, and I can't get excited for going to the beach when all I can do is put my Sims' swimwear on. I need Seasons, and I need it now. :(

Comments

• Options
    jbrechaejbrechae Posts: 142 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I always get excited for new EPs, but never have I been so excited that it's affected my present gameplay. Until now. Everything I do feels insignificant without Seasons in my game, and everything I do gives me new reasons to want it. I can't enjoy my parks to the full until I can turn them into festivals, and I can't get excited for going to the beach when all I can do is put my Sims' swimwear on. I need Seasons, and I need it now. :(

LOL how about playing in build/buy mode creating new homes and venues for a while? I know I want a wedding venue w/honeymoon suite and a arcade/hangout for my kid and teen sims to have their b-day parties and stuff.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,397 Member
    edited September 2012
    I know what you mean. :lol: I can't even play Sunlit Tides until Seasons comes out. I just look at all the beautiful water and go back to main menu. I don't think I've been this excited for an ep in sims 3 as I am about Seasons. :-)
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    magic345wmagic345w Posts: 1,054
    edited September 2012
    Well, you will have to wait a little longer like the rest of us... o_o
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,592 Member
    edited October 2012
    Same here my sim was trying to find a sim for himself and i kept trying to make an online profile and got sad when i realized its for seasons which hasn't been released yet
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited October 2012

I agree with you 100%! :cry:

I can't go in game for more than 5 minutes because it feels boring and it feels like something is missing. :cry: :?

I can't wait for Seasons!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited October 2012
    I can wait now that its near. It's not very long to go anymore :)
  • Options
    fallenangel19910fallenangel19910 Posts: 4,432 New Member
    edited October 2012
    :x :x :x :x :x SAMEE!!!
    sorry for that outburst.... :oops:

but i know how you feel, i thought Supernatural would tie me over until Seasons but no, it didnt, my excitment for that EP was over after a week of having it, i realised i didn't really like the Supernatural creatures running through my town... and the Zombies.... eeeeurgh!!
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited October 2012
    jbrechae wrote:

LOL how about playing in build/buy mode creating new homes and venues for a while? I know I want a wedding venue w/honeymoon suite and a arcade/hangout for my kid and teen sims to have their b-day parties and stuff.

I'm building two worlds and am currently enjoying my gameplay, but every time I build something all I can see is the Seasons potential. For the first time last night I had trouble sleeping because I was thinking about it. :oops:
  • Options
    sharena333sharena333 Posts: 1,579 Member
    edited October 2012
    For the first time last night I had trouble sleeping because I was thinking about it. :oops:

Same, Lol!!! :lol: :oops:
  • Options
    AyemeeAyemee Posts: 957 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I know what you mean. I've got a great couple I enjoy playing, but I don't want to play them because I want them to experience Seasons.

I know I could just turn aging off, but when I play them all I can think about is them in the snow and stuff..

Not long to go now though!
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited October 2012
    43 days until release in the US and 45 days until release in Australia and 46-47 days everywhere else! Yay!!! and counting down everyday until it gets into my hot lil'hands! :)
  • Options
    slamondaslamonda Posts: 1,357 Member
    edited October 2012
    i'm taking a little break while awaiting seasons
  • Options
    mcveighjessmcveighjess Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited October 2012
    I can't either. I've been deleting all my old saves. None of them were set up for seasons and a lot of them would have taken a lot of work to change them over. So I just decided to delete them all. Now, I'm starting the painstaking process of rebuilding my sims lives to get them ready for seasons!!! Building them from the ground up is a long involved process and it's killing some serious time while I sit here DYING!!!! C'mon EA. GIVE ME THE GAME ALREADY!!!! I'm building a story for each family (one in every world, I have all the EPs and all the store bought worlds) so it's gonna take a while.
  • Options
    AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited October 2012
    I really can't wait either, I feel that my game is pretty dull without Seasons, so I try to milk each EP - go on adventures, add professional bars to Starlight Shores' venues, try some of Showtime's careers etc.
    But just the thought of Seasons getting closer and closer drives me bananas, Thankgod it's October, right? :D
  • Options
    ShellbyFayShellbyFay Posts: 288 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I'm just playing around with all the sims that are already in the games.
    Last night I was playing the Wolff family in Sunset Valley.
    When I create my own family, I just feel bored and like I'm missing something.

I'm quite enjoying playing the Wolff family - it's all set up ready with it's own story I'm looking forward to playing out :-)
  • Options
    kitti789playerkitti789player Posts: 297 Member
    edited October 2012
    Karenn wrote:
    I can wait now that its near. It's not very long to go anymore :)

Right on :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited October 2012
    I feel the same way! :x Every second I play the game, I can't help but put "seasons" into the picture. Like for example a new couple just walking in the park: "I wonder how it wonder this would look on Love Day?" or if I see one of my sims on the computer: " :shock: What if she was speaking to an online date?" oor just regularly seeing a normal sim morning "I wish it would rain :cry: ." Yep I'm pretty 'seasons' hyped :lol: .
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams