Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If I Paste My Report for My New Comp on Here Will Someone Help Me?

Hi! I'm Reaghan and I just turned 14 on the 15th and I got a new labtop. I immediately installed Generations and Pets (Even though I have all the games I'm afraid to overwhelm my computer)but I would like to add Master Suites and of course Seasons.
Awhile back someone analysed my report and figured out that my computer wasn't okay to play Pets but now that I have a new labtop (I know, I know, desktops are better, try telling my parents) I was wondering if there was anyway for someone to tell if my computer was okay for atleast three or four more games? (Supernatural, Seasons, Master Suites, and maybe a future EP)
I do not have any CC content and at the moment I only have one store item installed.
Oh and that's another question I had! Does adding a bunch of store items slow down my game? I'm sorry I'm asking alot of questions! I just really don't wanna overwhelm my labtop C:
Any info would help but I think it's too early to see if my comp will be okay with Seasons right?

Comments

• Options
    kashtone425kashtone425 Posts: 123 Member
    edited September 2012
    I play on a laptop and it runs fine. I have an ACER Aspire 7736Z, 3 GB memory. I have base game, every expansion but Supernatural & High End Loft SP, like 2 things from the exchange, & some things from the store. I don't have all my store content installed to my game just because I don't want to slow it down (although I don't think it would). I also don't have anything else really installed on my computer but i-tunes (with like 2000 songs lol), Create a World & Create a Pattern, & maybe another game or 2. Also, I played all of the Sims 2 (with expansions) on the same laptop before Sims 3 came out & when it did I played sims 3 for a while (to make sure I liked it) then deleted it off to help with space. But I seem to have lots of space with what I have installed. Hope this helps :D
  • Options
    kashtone425kashtone425 Posts: 123 Member
    edited September 2012
    Also I don't have Showtime.
  • Options
    jbrechaejbrechae Posts: 142 New Member
    edited September 2012
    OP what are your specs? The most important thing for running a great sims3 game experience is your processor and graphics card. You do need a decent hard drive to make sure the base game and its expansions will fit and then ram(memory) for multitasking.
  • Options
    KikionparasKikionparas Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited October 2012
    Weird that your parents would rather buy you a laptop when you can get a desktop that's more than twice as good for the same price.

I agree with jbrechae, post your specs and we'll see.