Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

lot types in supernatural / showtime

Hello, I'm creating a world but don't have the showtime and supernatural exapansions. I'd like to leave some space for any new lot types for when I do get these games. Can anyone write a list of new lot types included in these expansions?

Comments

• Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    edited September 2012
    In Supernatural, there's the Fairy Arboritum, the Elixir Shop, a broom riding park(which is really a small park with a broom riding arena), a supernatural hangout and a vampire lounge. I think even you don't have Late Night, you'll get a vampire lounge as a lot option.
    I don't have Showtime. We don't know how many EPs will be after Seasons, probably at least one, so it might be a good idea to leave a few blank community lots for future EPs. You can always change them to residential lots later if you don't need them. In Seasons, there's going to be a Festival Grounds, where different activities take place in different seasons.
  • Options
    pyrochemistpyrochemist Posts: 73
    edited September 2012
    Thank you, that's really helpful :)

How are peoples computers managing with all these options!? I have a semi decent computer but when I got bridgeport a while back it just couldn't cope and kept crashing.

I decided to make a small world to play for myself but its very hard to include everything that's avaliable in the games without it getting huge!
  • Options
    EarcatEarcat Posts: 461 Member
    edited September 2012
    It is hard to include everything in a medium sized world. There's loads of helpful info in the CAW section of
    http://ts3cc.forumotion.ca/forum