Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expanding on Expansions Stuff Pack

Hey Simmers!

I was thinking EA should make a stuff pack that expands a little more on the expansions we already have. For example, with generations, in the child/teen phase your sims kids can be apart of different clubs, now being that everything is a rabbit hole it would be nice for EA to give us certain objects and then we can make our own places with them. Like for sim kids that take ballet, with certain objects we can add on to the already existing gym by adding a dance studio room with ballet realted objects!. For scouting sims they can make camp fires along with hunting for collectibles (which we already have). I hope I am making sense, what do you guys think? What ideas would you have for a stuff pack like this??

Comments

• Options
    jbrechaejbrechae Posts: 142 New Member
    edited September 2012
    nobody??
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love it when they give us liyyle updates, like adding poetry and horror genres to the writing skill.

I'd love to see some careers updated, like I'm always harping on that the science career should split at level 5 and branch out into physics/chemistry and biology. And it would be nice to get a few new things to craft on the sculpting station. I think it is nice when they make little updates like this because it refreshes the game and reignites an interest in old favourites.

So the 'expansion' idea gets a big thumbs up from me. As for making it into an e.p... I think if there are only a limited number of e.ps left for sims 3 then I would prefer to see combined Open for Business and Farming, Vacations, and Univeristy combined with Freetime first. Perhaps a store update like the ambitions registration gift? :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I love it when they give us liyyle updates, like adding poetry and horror genres to the writing skill.

I'd love to see some careers updated, like I'm always harping on that the science career should split at level 5 and branch out into physics/chemistry and biology. And it would be nice to get a few new things to craft on the sculpting station. I think it is nice when they make little updates like this because it refreshes the game and reignites an interest in old favourites.

So the 'expansion' idea gets a big thumbs up from me. As for making it into an e.p... I think if there are only a limited number of e.ps left for sims 3 then I would prefer to see combined Open for Business and Farming, Vacations, and Univeristy combined with Freetime first. Perhaps a store update like the ambitions registration gift? :D

That could be cool! An update could def. help!
  • Options
    TaylacfcTaylacfc Posts: 2,098 New Member
    edited September 2012
    yes i think what i would like most is a kids pack casue well

babies are wearing balnkets :(:( boring and toddlers havent got much to do really they need a changing table and stuff
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Taylacfc wrote:
    yes i think what i would like most is a kids pack casue well

babies are wearing balnkets :(:( boring and toddlers havent got much to do really they need a changing table and stuff

Yes the poor kids have been a bit neglected