Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you have played with CAW after updating the Sims3 game to 1.38, please tell us.

glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
Once you update the game, downland from the website again, and then install that, should be working!

Anything else?!

Yes, I've Done That.. But, if you tried to play the CAW it will say it is not Compatable with the Updated version of the Sims 3 Game.
See, this is what I'm Talking about. Too many think that just because you can install something that means you can use it.

some people are saying that the CAW is updated because they can download and install it, but they did not play it...Come on people, unless you play it you do not know if it's the Updated Version or Not. Stop Spreading Rumors. If you have played with CAW after updating the Sims3 game to 1.38, please tell us.

Comments

• Options
    ThomsonJamieThomsonJamie Posts: 392 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes. Patch 1.38 has been out for what seems like eternity now :'). I've been using patch 1.38 with CAW fine for at least a week..
  • Options
    aynat134aynat134 Posts: 638 Member
    edited September 2012
    All updated on my part and just closed it like 5 seconds ago. Updated my world and on exchange a few days ago. So no, not rumors!

If your having probs you might need to uninstall the old version and reinstall the new. Take your world out of the userdata first!!!
  • Options
    auntielyndsauntielynds Posts: 3,071 Member
    edited September 2012
    Glen,

You may have to do the version mismatch workaround. The first link in the FAQ will take you to the Tutorials section at MTS. Find the Version Mismatch tut. It's usually at the top of the list.
  • Options
    loveless_serenaloveless_serena Posts: 4
    edited September 2012
    I tried looking in faq but couldn't find it would somebody mind posting a link please?
  • Options
    aynat134aynat134 Posts: 638 Member
    edited September 2012
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Yes. Patch 1.38 has been out for what seems like eternity now :'). I've been using patch 1.38 with CAW fine for at least a week..

Does this mean you have been running CAW? cause the Game works fine and I have no trouble Uninstalling, Downloading, and installing CAW it's when I try to Use (run) CAW is when the Problems happen.
  • Options
    ThomsonJamieThomsonJamie Posts: 392 New Member
    edited September 2012
    glen416 wrote:

Does this mean you have been running CAW? cause the Game works fine and I have no trouble Uninstalling, Downloading, and installing CAW it's when I try to Use (run) CAW is when the Problems happen.

Yes. Using CAW..
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    glen416 wrote:

Yes. Using CAW..

COOL, Thank You, I can't wait to get back home and try it out. I hope when Seasons comes out CAW will be still be around. Not sure how player made worlds will work with Swimable Water. is Swimable even a word? lol
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited September 2012
    CAW is working fine, ENG working, Export working.
    Everything is working fine.
  • Options
    Tccool987Tccool987 Posts: 265
    edited September 2012
    Mine surprisingly, WORKS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 MONTHS! I really can't believe it. THANK YOU EA!!!!!! (And the supernatural patch I guess....)
  • Options
    Sneakfeline0Sneakfeline0 Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited September 2012
    Mine is and has been working perfectly for about a week, no problems whatsoever.