Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has CAW been updated to work with Sims 3 v 1.38 Yet?

glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
:x Title says it all. and I mean if you have been able to play CAW after you Updated the Sims 3 Game to v.1.38, everybody can download and install the CAW but only when it's played will you know if it is Compatable with 1.38.

Comments

• Options
    MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited September 2012
    Once you update the game, downland from the website again, and then install that, should be working! :D

Anything else?! :D
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Once you update the game, downland from the website again, and then install that, should be working! :D

Anything else?! :D

Yes, I've Done That.. But, if you tried to play the CAW it will say it is not Compatable with the Updated version of the Sims 3 Game.
    See, this is what I'm Talking about. Too many think that just because you can install something that means you can use it.
  • Options
    aynat134aynat134 Posts: 638 Member
    edited September 2012
    answered you on your last post. But yes its working. Have you uninstalled the old version? Also are you just taking out your world file or you saving the whole CAW folder? If your saving the whole folder, your update might not be compatible.

Other than that make sure you have updated adobe and origin and all those other little programs EA lumps with Sims 3.
  • Options
    ThomsonJamieThomsonJamie Posts: 392 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Did you really have to make two threads asking the same thing? :|
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    yes, i did have to post two threads as they are in different places someone might see it. I have posted only one thread before and got no answers. I saved just the World folder and uninstalled CAW except for the users saved files (so that maybe the Problem) and when I dowloaded and Installed the CAW I tried using CAW before adding the Saved Worlds and the CAW said it was not Compatable.