Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I made her for Supernatural. *NEW photos*

I'm a huge fan of Aaliyah Haughton and still very sad she's gone, I don't know if some of the youngin's would remember her, if so that's cool too.

I'm sticking her in Moonlight Falls and will see where she ends up, of course she's still going to be an R&B legend! I need a Drake sim too so they can finally unite hehehe.

headshot_large.jpg14sjg9e.jpg

If you'd like her in your game
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6399036

Updated!!
DyFJE8G.jpg
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants

Comments

• Options
    simslovesimslove Posts: 58 Member
    edited September 2012
    awww i love aaliyah i miss her and her music thanks for making her
  • Options
    Got_BawlsGot_Bawls Posts: 262
    edited September 2012
    wow that's really good! it looks just like her! :thumbup:
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited September 2012
    Now that I know how to change the headshot i'm going to re-upload her, this one has had lots of downloads already though. wish i could just change it! ;p
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I def remember her and great job! :P
  • Options
    NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited September 2012
    Wow that's a great likeness.

Aaliyah, those were the days, loved her.
  • Options
    xocaptiveoxxocaptiveox Posts: 1,352 New Member
    edited September 2012
    She looks awesome. I rec' from me, my dear!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Would you guys consider rec'n the new link? I created a new download for her so I could change the headshot photo. I'm so happy I learned to do it lol

Thank you SO much! :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    PearlDiva2PearlDiva2 Posts: 370 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for creating her that's really cool.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    You are very welcome, it was my pleasure. 8)
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2012
    People in this thread seemed to appreciate her so I wanted to show her off here too, I just got the pose player! haha

15nklrd.jpg2ai4k7k.jpg2vrx6kz.jpg307vy88.jpgnx819d.jpgw6zci.jpg
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    RayainRayain Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love her :D Thanks for making an Aaliyah sim. You have my recommendation :)
    f63asnS.jpg?3

• Options
    UnwillingDonorUnwillingDonor Posts: 1,093 New Member
    edited September 2012
    take0nme wrote:
    I'm a huge fan of Aaliyah Haughton and still very sad she's gone, I don't know if some of the youngin's would remember her, if so that's cool too.

I'm sticking her in Moonlight Falls and will see where she ends up, of course she's still going to be an R&B legend! I need a Drake sim too so they can finally unite hehehe.

Updated!!

Aaliyah was in queen of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸. She was smooookin in that movie too :P Not a fan of her music but i know she had a beautiful voice. Its just not my style, i like metal lol.
  • Options
    elbagarpieelbagarpie Posts: 243 Member
    edited September 2012
    One of the closest resemblances I've seen for a real life character. You're very skillful n have my rec . :)
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    edited September 2012
    take0nme wrote:

Updated!!

Aaliyah was in queen of the 🐸🐸🐸🐸. She was smooookin in that movie too :P Not a fan of her music but i know she had a beautiful voice. Its just not my style, i like metal lol.

She's awesome in that film. She would have been a really successful actress. Her music isn't my type either but she was very talented.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    Are you kidding I LOVE Aaliyah!!! I grew up listening to her and when I heard she died I was so depressed because I loved her music (1990 baby lol). I have fond memories of singin to her music. my two favs are Are You That Somebody and Try Again ^^ I also like the one where her boyfriend dedicated it to her after she died I think its called Miss You.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Rayain wrote:
    I love her :D Thanks for making an Aaliyah sim. You have my recommendation :)

I really do appreciate it. :)
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2012
    take0nme wrote:

Updated!!

she was amazing in that movie, what a great way to remember her though as beautiful as she was. She will forever be remembered young, gorgeous, and talented!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2012
    elbagarpie wrote:
    One of the closest resemblances I've seen for a real life character. You're very skillful n have my rec . :)

Wow what a compliment! I have hear this before too guess that's a good thing! My avvi is my simself and my friends think its eerie now much she looks like me. ha!
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2012
    take0nme wrote:

Updated!!

She's awesome in that film. She would have been a really successful actress. Her music isn't my type either but she was very talented.

I agree! she was on her way WAY up to the top! Only 22 when she died. Just not fair :(
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2012
    LizNuique wrote:
    Are you kidding I LOVE Aaliyah!!! I grew up listening to her and when I heard she died I was so depressed because I loved her music (1990 baby lol). I have fond memories of singin to her music. my two favs are Are You That Somebody and Try Again ^^ I also like the one where her boyfriend dedicated it to her after she died I think its called Miss You.

I know, me too! My favorite of all time is The One I Gave My Heart To, man that got me through some tough teenage break-ups!! I love her so much, honestly a fan since the early 90s!!
    DyFJE8G.jpg