Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help..

where can my sims buy a jelly bean plant?

and which fairy aura helps with gardening faster?

Comments

• Options
    Jazmyne4u2Jazmyne4u2 Posts: 158 Member
    edited September 2012
    Jelly bean plants in the plants section, and I have no idea about the second one. I would just try em' all :D
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2012
    Fairies can speed up the growth of plants using the "Bloom" option. Don't know exactly when/why my fairy got it, but it didn't take long to get. She planted the usual beginner plants and tended them. While they were still sprouts, she got to "Bloom."
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited September 2012

There's no aura for faster gardening, the auras help with skill building and mood only. However, eventually your fairy will get the Bloom interaction, which can get a plant from seed to harvest in seconds.
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited September 2012

According to the guide, there is an aura (level 0) that affects mood.

There is a level 1 aura for creativity that affects painting, writing, guitar, piano, drums, bass, and cooking.

There is a body and mind aura at level 3 that affects athletic, logic, charisma, handiness, and martial arts.

None are listed for gardening. However, fairies get a natural bonus to gardening skill because they are...fairies. This is also true for painting, dancing, all instruments, and sculpting. They learn all of these skills approximately twice as fast as a human.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    MarLin114 wrote:
    Fairies can speed up the growth of plants using the "Bloom" option. Don't know exactly when/why my fairy got it, but it didn't take long to get. She planted the usual beginner plants and tended them. While they were still sprouts, she got to "Bloom."

It is automatically available at level 5 gardening skill.
  • Options
    laladottyspotlalalaladottyspotlala Posts: 307 Member
    edited September 2012
    where exactly in the plant section is it? lol i really want one!
  • Options
    Skyte100Skyte100 Posts: 193
    edited September 2012
    MarLin114 wrote:

No its not. Its independant of the gardening skill. It has completely to do with the fairy hidden skill.
  • Options
    SeriphinaFyieSeriphinaFyie Posts: 3,506 Member
    edited September 2012
    where exactly in the plant section is it? lol i really want one!

Buy Mode > Decor > Plants
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Oh ok. thanks :)
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited September 2012
    Skyte100 wrote:
    MarLin114 wrote:

No its not. Its independant of the gardening skill. It has completely to do with the fairy hidden skill.

True that the "Bloom" option doesn't become automatically available at level 5 in gardening. My fairy sim has that option and she's only a level 2 gardener.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Skyte100 wrote:
    MarLin114 wrote:

Uh...yeah. :oops: Sorry. It is automatically available at level 5 of the hidden Fairy Magic skill. My eyes quit reading at the words "level 5."
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Skyte100 wrote:
    MarLin114 wrote:

Uh...yeah. :oops: Sorry. It is automatically available at level 5 of the hidden Fairy Magic skill. My eyes quit reading at the words "level 5."

well i'll just use the bloom to make my garden grow faster. anyone having problems with zombies? :/ they're destroying my plants. I've made a little gate now and have it locked except the household but still..it's annoying. any suggestions.