Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I LOVE THIS EP!!!

I've been playing constantly for the past 2 days, after a simming break of over 4 months! It reinvigorates the game so much!

I love the town, and I love the Goth's house in it. I think it is awesome how long they spent developing stories, bios and houses for all these characters - which they haven't done much in previous towns, which always used to irk me.

Good job EA. Great job! :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    edited September 2012
    I agree completely!! I didn't think I would like playing with the supernatural Sims as much as I do. I bought it because I just can't pass up an EP, but now I can't stop playing it! There's so many neat things to discover and fun things to do. Despite the few little glitches it has been an awesome EP.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    tj19941994 wrote:
    I've been playing constantly for the past 2 days, after a simming break of over 4 months! It reinvigorates the game so much!

I love the town, and I love the Goth's house in it. I think it is awesome how long they spent developing stories, bios and houses for all these characters - which they haven't done much in previous towns, which always used to irk me.

Good job EA. Great job! :mrgreen:

I agree. :D
  • Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited September 2012
    Me too! I haven't had much chance to play, but I'm deeply in love with what I've seen so far! Really outstanding. I love all the little details, like the portraits changing by the light of the moon. I LOVE the indoor planters. OMG. I wanted those so badly when Late Night came out for my apartment-dwelling sims.

World Adventures and Pets were my two favorites; this EP is definitely added to the list. And I am sure Seasons will be as well.

Excellent work, EA! :thumbup:
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited September 2012
    Halle_M wrote:

World Adventures and Pets were my two favorites; this EP is definitely added to the list.

Wow World Adventures and Pets was my favorite TS3 EPs also. :shock:
    But my new favorite now is Supernatural.

Portraits are fun. There is so many new content in this ep. :)
  • Options
    Tazlady19Tazlady19 Posts: 299 Member
    edited September 2012
    EA out did themselves this time. I love playing as different supers, and with zombies is a little fun. Emphasis on little. Playing as something other than human is really consuming all my time and little time for the other to play on the computer. Sorry hun. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited September 2012
    After I got my game to work last night, I played until hours past midnight! It is BY FAR my favourite! I just love all the new furniture, and the features!
  • Options
    LizNuiqueLizNuique Posts: 3,413 Member
    edited September 2012
    This is my dream expansion come true lol but dear lordy there is SOOO MUCH CONTENT in it I'm kinda overwhlemed xDD
  • Options
    16ajmain16ajmain Posts: 14 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I Still Think That They could've done a better job on the werewolf, but other than that, I think that the EP is great :)
  • Options
    alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    edited September 2012
    It is awesome! When I first heard rumors of a magic EP I was very disappointed thinking I would dislike it. However, being the kind of simmer who likes to tell stories, it is perfect! You can create so many varied scenarios and it also comes with lots of fun objects. There are still many things I know I will discover about it and I am very happy with it!
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love all the new clothes! They really outdid themselves on those! Especially for the men!
  • Options
    xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member
    edited September 2012
    Completely random question but is anyone else being a fortune teller? i was just wondering if, at some point you could read other sims tarot cards? the only thing that disappointed me with this EP was that there are no crystal balls :(:( and that the fortune teller career isn't so far ,anything like the careers in ambitions, i thought you might be able to go to other peoples houses and do private readings and work in the gyspy caravan x but i love all the different supernatural types :D the genies will be cool and ghosts will definitely need to make a haunted mansion x

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • Options
    PoppisenPoppisen Posts: 57 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I did not think I'd like SN but bought it anyway because I was curious when I saw other players' images and stuff..., and to my great surprise, i LOVE it! It's a really awesome ep! :D
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love SN, EA have worked hard on it and it seems very well thought out, not like other e,p's that feel insipid and churned out to make fast money, SN has lots of lovely content and was worth the money. I'm glad I bought it, and it's my favourite e.p alongside WA. I can't wait for seasons so I can swim in the lake.

I just hope they sort out all the niggly bugs and patch it quickly.

THANKS EA! WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING DIFFERENTLY RECENTLY - KEEP DOING IT! (I have to shout so they hear me!) AND SPECIAL THANKS TO SIMGURUMEGAN FOR THE ALCHEMY... AWESOME! OH, AND WHOEVER THOUGHT OF ADDING POETRY, YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY... BIG HUGS FOR EA!!!
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited September 2012
    EDIT: whoops, double post... you cheeky computer!
  • Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I agree wholeheartedly the sims was starting to get a little old for me so I had taken a break and didn't want to buy SN at all then I saw the box with the fairy and had to have it lol so I preordered the day before and I'm addicted again it breathes new life into TS3 well done guys! :mrgreen: :thumbup:
  • Options
    XOBABEXO3XOBABEXO3 Posts: 350 Member
    edited September 2012
    Omg I love this EP so much its crazy, I love the sims and have been playing since S1 and playing that long it does tend to get boring I have quit but it never seems to last lol. I didnt plan on getting supernatural it just didnt seem like something I wanted in my game but I was lurking on the forums and yesterday I saw a sale I just couldnt say no to so I got it and love it! I love the clothes and all of the things it added to the game! :)
  • Options
    2011simone2011simone Posts: 2,444 Member
    edited September 2012
    I love it too, theres so much new content that it's hard to know where to start first!! This is my favourite EP so far :D
    My origin id is sim2011
  • Options
    JayFireflyJayFirefly Posts: 427 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ish pretty awesome.
  • Options
    tj19941994tj19941994 Posts: 653 New Member
    edited September 2012
    THANKS EA! WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING DIFFERENTLY RECENTLY - KEEP DOING IT! (I have to shout so they hear me!) AND SPECIAL THANKS TO SIMGURUMEGAN FOR THE ALCHEMY... AWESOME! OH, AND WHOEVER THOUGHT OF ADDING POETRY, YOU MADE ME SO HAPPY... BIG HUGS FOR EA!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012

I agree. They did something differently on this EP. Am I right in thinking that Maxis is back on board?
  • Options
    GigidawnGigidawn Posts: 898 Member
    edited September 2012
    Generations and Supernatural EP's are my mostest favoritist! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Gigidawn wrote:
    Generations and Supernatural EP's are my mostest favoritist! :lol::lol::lol:

Mine too!!! And I like ambitions. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ZiekittyZiekitty Posts: 97 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Yeah this is by far the best EP so far. The life states are what I was looking forward to most, but alchemy is surprisingly fun and there are just a bunch of other, little thing that made this EP amazing. :)
  • Options
    brittanyleahbrittanyleah Posts: 1,919 Member
    edited September 2012
    I <3 supernatural!

Best EP so far.

Thanks EA :mrgreen: