Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Whole lotta content!!!

Is it just me, or does it seem like Supernatural has WAY more content than other Expansion Packs? I was reading about Supernatural on the Sims wiki, and oh boy! (I'm starting to wonder if those complaints about overpricing products with little content in them went to EA's "head"....) :wink:

Comments

• Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited September 2012
    This is funny. I was reading about SN on the wiki and thinking the same thing too. It is bloated with stuff compared to past expansions. I have been constantly underwhelmed with all the sims 3 EPs so far. I was also ticked about how Katy Perry was a big part of the ST marketing, keep the mediocre musicians away from my fav game. But anyways, SN really looks like it will be amazing. Over 200 new items :shock:
  • Options
    HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
    edited September 2012
    According to my guide it's about 209 new objects, not including outfits and hairs. I'm beyond blown away by how much we're getting. Just in the trailers alone you can see all the different furniture sets and they barely scratch the surface. You really can customize your supe's home to fit their personality. I can't wait!
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    edited September 2012
    Is it just me, or does it seem like Supernatural has WAY more content than other Expansion Packs? I was reading about Supernatural on the Sims wiki, and oh boy! (I'm starting to wonder if those complaints about overpricing products with little content in them went to EA's "head"....) :wink:
    It really does have a lot more content. Tons of new items and features. You do have to wonder if that is the reason, haha :D
  • Options
    Mistress_hydroMistress_hydro Posts: 503 New Member
    edited September 2012
    katy perry sweet treats sp was said to be the biggest sp but it seemed a bit small. im happy that supernatural is gonna come with alot of stuff.
  • Options
    BuckinghartBuckinghart Posts: 135 Member
    edited September 2012
    SHHHH!!! After what they charged for ST they might realize "Oh, hey we should charge $80 for this much content!"
  • Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited September 2012
    I think it's because this ep and Seasons will be the last ep's for sims 3 then onto sims 4 :(
  • Options
    iBreMeiBreMe Posts: 401 Member
    edited September 2012
    andinic28 wrote:
    I think it's because this ep and Seasons will be the last ep's for sims 3 then onto sims 4 :(

No they won't
  • Options
    Creaky2005Creaky2005 Posts: 1,974 New Member
    edited September 2012
    iBreMe wrote:
    andinic28 wrote:

No they won't

Can you prove that they won't?
  • Options
    ezeliastarsongezeliastarsong Posts: 799 Member
    edited September 2012
    I only wished that EA put in as much effort for other EPs like they did for Supernatural. I felt kinda gipped on Generations, because I feel like they were lacking on the social interactions with babies and toddlers; bathing them in sink/tubs, changing them on the changing station like in Sims 2. I really miss that bond :I But hey, love Supernatural so much more anyways, so I guess it makes up for it sorta kinda.
  • Options
    silvertrinketsilvertrinket Posts: 193 New Member
    edited September 2012
    Creaky2005 wrote:
    iBreMe wrote:
    andinic28 wrote:

No they won't

Can you prove that they won't?

I'm pretty sure that if they were to be the last EPs, we would have known by now. :)
  • Options
    DarrellRBeebeDarrellRBeebe Posts: 663 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes, the Sims team have always announced when a EP is the last one of the series. We knew at the start of Makin Magic that it was the last one for Sims 1, and we knew at the start of Apartment Life that it would be the last one of Sims 2. They will tell us when it's the last expansion pack ... not that people will believe them even then, but oh well.
    I expect at least one, possibly two more expansion packs to come out before Sims 4 is released.
  • Options
    ezeliastarsongezeliastarsong Posts: 799 Member
    edited September 2012
    Yes, the Sims team have always announced when a EP is the last one of the series. We knew at the start of Makin Magic that it was the last one for Sims 1, and we knew at the start of Apartment Life that it would be the last one of Sims 2. They will tell us when it's the last expansion pack ... not that people will believe them even then, but oh well.
    I expect at least one, possibly two more expansion packs to come out before Sims 4 is released.

Lol, I'll believe it when I see it. As far as a Sims 4; pssh I ain't even gonna bother D: $40 a pop for Sims 3 games. $50 or $60 for Sims 4 I bet :I I'm happy with Sims 3. Sims 4 is just stretching it.
  • Options
    SlayeurTownSlayeurTown Posts: 211 Member
    edited September 2012
    Maybe they want to make amend for Showtime that probably was the poorest of all EP and a big disappointment.
  • Options
    andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited September 2012
    yeah I def won't be getting sims 4. They've done a good job with 3 and I think 4 will be stretching computer systems pretty far and specs will undoubtedly be outrageous :?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ben Bell said there is more eps to come after seasons in a recent interview so no seasons isn't the last ep.
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited September 2012
    There's no proof that Sims 4 will even be made; everyone is just assuming it will. As for whether Seasons will be the last EP, that's still debatable. There's been some hinting around by various Gurus that there will still be more.

Back on topic.. I have managed to completely refrain from looking at item lists or pictures of the new content, as I want to be surprised. But 200+ items is a lot of new stuff. I am quite impressed. The whole EP sounds amazing.. can't wait for tomorrow to come.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    CyberSurferCyberSurfer Posts: 76 Member
    edited September 2012
    Ben Bell said there is more eps to come after seasons in a recent interview so no seasons isn't the last ep.

Don't supose you have a link to that interview do you?
    The One, The Only, The Original..
    CyberSurfer
    The Ghost in the World's Virtual Machine
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited September 2012

I saw it too. I think it's on the seasons interview with a French fan site. The interview with Ben is in English. I don't remember the name of the site, but it is true, he did say there was more to come, but didn't elaborate at all.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    ShinobuTypeErrorShinobuTypeError Posts: 2,838 Member
    edited September 2012

Always so suspicious. ;P

But yeah, I saw it too. Can't remember where, but it does exist.
    "It's like there's a pink elephant in the room and no one's allowed to talk about it."
  • Options
    DemyanoSlavDemyanoSlav Posts: 581 Member
    edited September 2012

Haha. Yes. And it seems like Seasons will have even more. ;P
  • Options
    CyberSurferCyberSurfer Posts: 76 Member
    edited September 2012

Don't suppose you have a link to that interview do you?

Always so suspicious. ;P

But yeah, I saw it too. Can't remember where, but it does exist.

Has nothing to do with being suspicious... :) I wanna read the interview :D
    The One, The Only, The Original..
    CyberSurfer
    The Ghost in the World's Virtual Machine