Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a question for people who do legacies

Do you ever get super attached to one particular couple in a generation?

Like I'm on the family of my third heir and I just really love them; they're so perfect together. They're about to become elders and it kinda makes me a bit upset. I have to choose from their children who gets to move on officially and more or less leave them behind so I can continue the new generation.

I was just wondering if I'm the only one :shock:

Comments

• Options
    ArrowleafArrowleaf Posts: 3,871 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nope, you are not the only one at all. :]
    4s8gctV.png
    The Landon Legacy Wordpress // Forums|
    Chasing Rainbows: Wordpress // Forums
  • Options
    serindeppityserindeppity Posts: 6,690 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yes, I get attached to my heirs and their spouses. It is sad to move on sometimes, but very sad when they pass on. I have cried for the passing of each of my heirs and their spouses. I know it is going to be insanely sad for me to say goodbye to my favorite (which hasn't actually been written yet, I am about to start his gen this week).
    g8b3.png
    Danevbie Legacy 8.24
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited August 2012
    Nope. You're not alone. I'm super attached to my current heir in my prettacy. I'll be starting the next generation soon and I'm sad to be leaving him behind. I was sad to leave his mother behind, too. Their family is a hoot.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    fruhurricanefruhurricane Posts: 2,204 Member
    edited August 2012
    Oh god yes. My generation 3 heir and her spouse are too die for. They struggled a lot in their relation but they were always perfect for each other non the less. <3

tumblr_m92fjiwqPt1r3uhxho1_500.jpg
  • Options
    TheUsernameFoundTheUsernameFound Posts: 7,775 New Member
    edited August 2012
    You are not alone. I have my favorites and are always sad when I have to switch onto the next. (Might explain why I don't do past gen deaths anymore because that be too sad for me DX)
  • Options
    jbfairybirdjbfairybird Posts: 3,923 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I get very attached. I haven't yet lost an heir due to age but I killed the heir in my Rainbowcy's wife for story purposes and I cried when I did it. lol.
  • Options
    Luckk1x2Luckk1x2 Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2012
    I have trouble continuing legacies because I get super attached to the founders and end up having them live young for a long time.
  • Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited August 2012
    I haven't been doing my legacy that long yet, but actually got pretty sad when the founder couple died... as did the rest of the Sim family. :(

screenshot-857.jpg
  • Options
    antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I get very attached to my heirs and their spouses. I play them for a few months, and I go through life with them. Then they die...it's quite sad! So, no, you're not the only one! :D

But if you're doing a legacy, as I am, you need to find a way to continue on!