Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Explain!

SO I just read this topic http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/175477.page and ... how?! I didnt understand ... I downloaded the latest manual update from the link...
now what? all my games are updated? or sshould I update each game (EP) Alone?!

Comments

• Options
    lil_slglil_slg Posts: 1,010 New Member
    edited August 2012
    no that should now be you up to date :)
  • Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hi,

After you have downloaded the manual base game cumulative update to your PC, double click on it to begin the manual game update. Make certain that neither the game nor the launcher is running in the background. The patcher will update your base game as well as any expansion packs or stuff packs that you have installed.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!
  • Options
    MohamadkaakiMohamadkaaki Posts: 1,632
    edited August 2012
    Great! Thank you <3
    One more question, what if I want to instal an EP after I updated my game?! will it ask for a new update? or what?
  • Options
    NichaedemusNichaedemus Posts: 16,905 Member
    edited August 2012
    When installing an expansion pack or stuff pack, you may receive a message stating that the base game is at a more recent version than what the setup installer was expecting. You can safely ignore the message and just continue with the installation of the expansion pack or stuff pack.
    When you need help with The Sims 3 or The Sims 4, be sure to check out the Master Help Thread today!