Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To buy or not to buy?

I have the sims 3, late night, and generations expansion pack.
suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    antsims310antsims310 Posts: 1,154 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I would buy Pets, and supernatural and seasons if I were you.
  • Options
    ezeliastarsongezeliastarsong Posts: 799 Member
    edited August 2012
    You kidding? Supernatural bypasses all other EPs. I would suggest getting Pets and World Adventures. You'll get unicorns and mummies, plus so much to do in World Adventures :D
  • Options
    magic345wmagic345w Posts: 1,054
    edited August 2012
    You will kick yourself if you don't bus Supernatural, that is guranteed! :D I'd suggest getting Ambitions and Pets if I was you. ;)
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't understand why there is even a question of whether or not to get this. As far as I can see, it's an absolute must have, if you're going to continue to play sims. :mrgreen:
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    ZiekittyZiekitty Posts: 97 New Member
    edited August 2012
    If you enjoy playing other life states, then this expansion is a must have.

Other than this, I would suggest Pets or Ambitions; maybe World Adventures depending on how much you want to spend. In my opinion Showtime is a waste of money and really didn't add anything worthwhile apart from Genies.
  • Options
    PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited August 2012
    You didn't say what you like, but if you like animals, then Pets is a great expansion. I also loved World Adventures. Since you're on the Supernatural forum you must be interested in that, so definitely get Supernatural. :mrgreen: I think Supernatural is going to be very, very fun.
  • Options
    GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited August 2012
    Superntaural, World Adventures and Pets. :thumbup:
  • Options
    Designs2GoDesigns2Go Posts: 87 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Buy all the expansion packs. And the Multitab from the store.
  • Options
    CranberryAppleCranberryApple Posts: 186 New Member
    edited August 2012
    It is entirely up to you! If you are interested in having supernatural beings and all the new fun in your gameplay, then go right ahead! :)
  • Options
    turistas9turistas9 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited August 2012
    i would of asked this in general discussion .. of your not sure weather to buy supernatural.. buy it ..

but other then that.. threads like this belong in general discussion (or seasons apparently)