Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do You Remember?

For the players who had Apartment Life and TS2: Seasons, do any of you remember how the evil witch would come and make it rain all the time? Because I do. And it was very annoying. I pray that EA will fix that with Supernatural and TS3: Seasons! [/rant]

Comments

• Options
    xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I never had the privilege of playing TS2. :( I have a feeling that EA will add certain things to prevent this sort of thing from happening. Granted, there might be new annoying occurrences, but we can always find ways around it. =p
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    edited August 2012
    I didn't have AL, was she like the matchmaker or the garden club leader? Because if so, then EA hasn't said anything about anything like that appearing. :)
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2012
    I don't think there's any way to fix hail, though. :?
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited August 2012
    I didn't have AL, was she like the matchmaker or the garden club leader? Because if so, then EA hasn't said anything about anything like that appearing. :)
    She would just appear randomly on your home lot, but on community lots more often. It mostly bothered me when she made it rain all the time when I was running a business with OFB!
  • Options
    FadiAssi0FadiAssi0 Posts: 263 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Yup I remember :P But fortunately my Sim was a good witch, so she just cleared the sky whenever that happened :D
  • Options
    FelliinneeFelliinnee Posts: 223 New Member
    edited August 2012
    My sim married her :D
  • Options
    Kedg24Kedg24 Posts: 1,743 New Member
    edited August 2012
    If you dont want witches to miss with you i believe they said that you can turn off the lunar cycle. which stops alot of supernatual things. idk i just dont want zombies.