Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Music in seasons?

Kedg24Kedg24 Posts: 1,743 New Member
i wonder what kind of music will be in seasons some how i picture these songs in simple.

Spred alittle love today,
All you need is love,
you make me feel so young,
pop goes the world,

and more love songs and cheerfull toons.

does anyone else have any ideas about what they could play in simlish?

Comments

• Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited August 2012
    i think itd be soo cool if they added christmas music in simish music
  • Options
    markydeemarkydee Posts: 1,029 New Member
    edited August 2012

OMG Yes!!!!!! :shock:

But I really hope they include the song from the trailer in-game. :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    markydee wrote:

OMG Yes!!!!!! :shock:

But I really hope they include the song from the trailer in-game. :D

indeed i agree :-o
  • Options
    bunbunnynybunbunnyny Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited August 2012
    They said they won't add any real holiday songs, but they will add little festive songs or something like that...
    They won't be real life songs, per say, but they will still be festive! :D
  • Options
    inf666inf666 Posts: 348 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Me and the wife and our 7 kids sat down last night and watched the movie The Lorax.

Excellent movie.

I haven't played Sims 3 in quite a long time due to Real Life. However, After I found out that They were going to finally implement Seasons for the game I became interested again. It was always my favorite from Sims 2.

So now that it is coming and I scoured the net for all the videos and whatever I could find on the subject it brings me to the Soundtrack options.

If there is 1 song I would love to see them get into the game it would be:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dB3jC_0mjE&feature=related
    Ester Dean - Let it Grow : Celebrate the World

And even if they don't add it to the game I will be adding it myself.
  • Options
    mrln420mrln420 Posts: 577 Member
    edited August 2012
    Maybe there is? :mrgreen: we will find out :D
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    indeed i just think music would be nice in it.
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited August 2012
    Probably more garbage pop from these days almost every station on this game is pop eventhogh it is listed as a different genre. The only stations that REALLY aren't pop in the game are the WA ones, Rockabilly, and Classical.

I wish they'd put some good pop in this game. Stuff from the early 90's, the 80's and earlier before Brittney Spears and Nsync lead the movement that turned pop/rap/hip-hop(Rap and hip-hop no longer exist these days they both sound exactly like pop) into the abomination it is today.

They really need to add rock, good hip-hop I know some of the more vulgar stuff that I like by Ice Cube, Snoop Dog,(only from the 90's or before anything he did after that is garbage) Dr Dre, ect isn't appropriate for The Sims but there is a lot of good non-vulgar stuff from the 90's or before like music from Whodini or Egyptian Lover just to name a few.

Some real Country music would be good too for example stuff by Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr, Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Alan Jackson, Marty Robbins Loretta Lynn Dolly Parton, the Zac Brown Band. Not stuff from from pop artists who for some reason think they're country like Lady Antebellum or Taylor Swift

• Options
    ninten13ninten13 Posts: 77
    edited August 2012
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    Probably more garbage pop from these days almost every station on this game is pop eventhogh it is listed as a different genre. The only stations that REALLY aren't pop in the game are the WA ones, Rockabilly, and Classical.

I wish they'd put some good pop in this game. Stuff from the early 90's, the 80's and earlier before Brittney Spears and Nsync lead the movement that turned pop/rap/hip-hop(Rap and hip-hop no longer exist these days they both sound exactly like pop) into the abomination it is today.

They really need to add rock, good hip-hop I know some of the more vulgar stuff that I like by Ice Cube, Snoop Dog,(only from the 90's or before anything he did after that is garbage) Dr Dre, ect isn't appropriate for The Sims but there is a lot of good non-vulgar stuff from the 90's or before like music from Whodini or Egyptian Lover just to name a few.

Some real Country music would be good too for example stuff by Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Sr, Waylon Jennings, Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Alan Jackson, Marty Robbins Loretta Lynn Dolly Parton, the Zac Brown Band. Not stuff from from pop artists who for some reason think they're country like Lady Antebellum or Taylor Swift
    ^^This^^

And maybe some 60's rock and pop like the Beatles, The Lovin Spoonful, etc. Maybe even throw a little Coldplay in there.
  • Options
    elbagarpieelbagarpie Posts: 243 Member
    edited August 2012
    I think so too.

Christmas themed songs, new Sim ones just need a few jingle bells to sound festive. I wonder if festive/seasonal music could be a new category...

NB. I can't believe this forum spellchecks 'Sim'.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited August 2012
    Pocketful Of Sunshine :)
  • Options
    SimsTiasSimsTias Posts: 1,622 Member
    edited August 2012
    I hope the trailer song get into the game. According to Graham it might not be in the game. :( But hopefully it will :)

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/imf0bi
    Save the Sims Franchise!
    Owner of Simstias.blogspot.se
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    i'm sure it is they others were.
  • Options
    FadiAssi0FadiAssi0 Posts: 263 New Member
    edited August 2012
    SimsTias wrote:
    I hope the trailer song get into the game. According to Graham it might not be in the game. :( But hopefully it will :)

ifwx3d.png;)
  • Options
    silvertrinketsilvertrinket Posts: 193 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Even though it's not going to happen, I would love some Christmas music! No matter...I'll just put some of my own Christmas MP3s in the Custom Music folder, and volia. <3