Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rest In Peace Colbie..

I just found out my cousin's dog died 2 days ago. I'm so heartbroken. She was the sweetest dog ever :'(

I made her as a sim-dog to honor her. Seeing my sims play with her kind of cheers me up :)

Screenshot-22-1.jpg

Screenshot-25.jpg

Screenshot-27-1.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6206031
The exchange picture really doesn't capture her cuteness, though.

Comments

• Options
    xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited August 2012
    Aww I'm so sorry. :(:(
    I gave it a rec.

I become an absolute mess when pets die.
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited August 2012
    Aww I'm so sorry. :(:(
    I gave it a rec.

I become an absolute mess when pets die.

I know right? And my aunt's dog died yesterday.. I'm in suck a funk right now :/

Btw, thanks for the rec
  • Options
    NofravellNofravell Posts: 975 Member
    edited August 2012
    My cat went missing this summer, he's been gone for over a month. No one's seen him. It breaks my heart not to know where he is.

Left a rec on your doggy.
  • Options
    EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    edited August 2012
    Awww, so sweet.

Several years ago, when I was still playing World of Warcraft we had a lovely siamese cat that died suddenly. I was in one of the dungeons, the day she died, and the siamese cat carrier (vanity pet) dropped. It was like she was saying "hi, don't be sad". It cheered me up every time I brought that little cat out so I totally understand.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited August 2012
    Nofravell wrote:
    My cat went missing this summer, he's been gone for over a month. No one's seen him. It breaks my heart not to know where he is.

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat. The same thing happened to my cat Cookie about 3 years ago. He just went missing one day and never came back. He had had a heart murmur so we concluded that he just went off to die peacefully and in dignity. I'm sure your cat is comfortable, wherever he is. :)
  • Options
    Hedy1975Hedy1975 Posts: 42
    edited August 2012
    I just found out my cousin's dog died 2 days ago. I'm so heartbroken. She was the sweetest dog ever :'(

I made her as a sim-dog to honor her. Seeing my sims play with her kind of cheers me up :)

I am so sorry. She is a beauty.
  • Options
    Hedy1975Hedy1975 Posts: 42
    edited August 2012
    Nofravell wrote:

I am so sorry to hear that. I hope he comes back. I had a cat that went missing for 2 years. He came home and shocked us all. I hope yours does the same.
  • Options
    Morganvil225Morganvil225 Posts: 1,300 New Member
    edited August 2012
    RIP Colbie. :(

It's so heartbreaking when you lose a pet. We lost a puppy who was only two months old. Stubby jr. He was named after my aunt's dog, who was his daddy. Then, before we lost Stubby, his older brother, JoJo died just before he turned one. We got him after my mom's brother passed away. JoJo would've been a year old this past June 30th.

Now, we have a new puppy we named Harley. Like Harley Davidson. Lol.
  • Options
    Feather91Feather91 Posts: 2,132 Member
    edited August 2012
    I'm sorry to hear that.

It's a really cute dog. I gave it a rec.
    tumblr_nabfikC3DM1snecxgo2_400.gif
  • Options
    Cate_0014Cate_0014 Posts: 765 New Member
    edited August 2012
    awwwww adorable dog :(
  • Options
    caseynicole_23caseynicole_23 Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited August 2012
    Aww :( I gave her a rec.