Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

kill it with fire! ... or a bullet to the head?

"As you can see, there are many ways to banish these unwanted zombies in one way, shape, or form, but there are even a few more “extreme measures” that can be taken as well. We’ll let you use your imagination on those though." simguruAngus

“extreme measures”

found this interesting. does this mean we can shoot them :O ^___________^

everyone knows the most effective way is to sever the spinal cord so.... decapitation of zombies! mwhahaha

lol Just wondering what you think he ment by this, or if he made anymore comments on this.

Comments

• Options
    wickedchris247wickedchris247 Posts: 604
    edited August 2012
    maybe differenct occults have the power to get rid of them, e.g werewolf chase and howl, witch repell, and fairy magic trap to keep them in one place, but that doesnt sound "extreme enough", i doubt it will be too graphic
  • Options
    okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited August 2012
    You can shoot them!!! .... But only with peas v_v
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • Options
    MurphysLuckMurphysLuck Posts: 215 Member
    edited August 2012
    To be honest, I was kinda hoping for a shovel and/or cricket bat myself. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    GlennGnerdGlennGnerd Posts: 272
    edited August 2012
    ctrl-c - testingcheatsenabled true - shift-click- delete it?
    train your pet to steal zombie arms and legs

and is this only limited to zombies?
  • Options
    BabiskoBabisko Posts: 1,290 Member
    edited August 2012
    To be honest, I was kinda hoping for a shovel and/or cricket bat myself. :mrgreen:

^This >.> Actually rewatched that movie the other day (for the billionth time :0)
    We are now the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!
  • Options
    Dotty12344Dotty12344 Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2012
    i just wish there was a way to turn them off
  • Options
    HydrasisHydrasis Posts: 216 New Member
    edited August 2012
    the zombies? there is. you're given control over the amount of occults in game which I would assume ( or hope ) would involve doing so with each individual category
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited August 2012
    Hydrasis wrote:
    the zombies? there is. you're given control over the amount of occults in game which I would assume ( or hope ) would involve doing so with each individual category

There are check boxs for celebrity, pets, horse, vampire, or some other occults but not zombie. But zombie is only spawing in the full moon, so you probably can adjust the lunar cycle not to have a full moon in your game to avoid zombie.

Eeven though I am not a fan of zombie, I find it thrilling to have them in the game, or what I call spooky fun, and it's also perfect for story telling (not to go out during full moon) and hallowen :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WolfNateWolfNate Posts: 2,340 Member
    edited August 2012
    Zombies are not as invincible as modern media potrays the brain is their only weakness.
    Occultism in Sims is family-friendly and should not be watered down to cater to realism players
  • Options
    WinterCloudsWinterClouds Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited August 2012
    Omg that'd be so awesome! :twisted:
  • Options
    burnoutPERTHburnoutPERTH Posts: 239 New Member
    edited August 2012
    If you have World Adventures just rig your house up with some hidden fire or electricity traps.
  • Options
    Dotty12344Dotty12344 Posts: 33 Member
    edited August 2012
    so if I just don't use the full moon I won't get zombies?