Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First thing I'll do when I get Seasons is....

I'm going to get rid of those darn palm trees in SV, where I play. Best EP so far, but those palm trees look absolutely ridiculous in the winter. I'll replace them with some nice deciduous trees. And then, finally, Sunset Valley will make sense geographically. :XD:

What are you all going to do?

Comments

• Options
    hellojewbyhellojewby Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited August 2012
    set it to winter and pray for snow!!!! :mrgreen: 8)
    let's be friends on origin: hello0jewby
    *Team Seasons*
    XtR6m6.png
  • Options
    sc038sc038 Posts: 364 New Member
    edited August 2012
    first thing im gnna do is play the game! lol
  • Options
    mangoesandlimesmangoesandlimes Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited August 2012
    God, I hate the palm trees in SV. It's such a well laid out town but the palm trees gave it a warm climate feel and I just can't stand that.
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited August 2012
    load up all my current games (I have 4 currently in different towns) and set the seasons differently for each one. I might need to start up a new game too ... one that is winter all year round I think.
  • Options
    RAE2786RAE2786 Posts: 683 New Member
    edited August 2012
    I think I might do the same! :mrgreen: Is there a way to delete palm trees that are not on lots though?
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited August 2012
    Yeah, I never care for palm trees :)
  • Options
    babyvdramaqueenbabyvdramaqueen Posts: 398 New Member
    edited August 2012
    If I can get Pets to go with it, Do a whole bunch of seasons stuff with my pets! Horsebacking in the rain, swimming the ocean with the dog, getting the cat to play in the snow, and etc. would be awesome! To me :)
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited August 2012
    First thing I'm going to do is set it to fall and have a real "Spooky Day" with all of the SN content. Bobbing for apples, pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating, werewolves and witches on broomsticks. Maybe even a zombie apocalypse after the sun goes down! :shock:
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    lilsis3421lilsis3421 Posts: 1,258 New Member
    edited August 2012
    i will definitely be making seasonal fairies. kind of like the ones on Fantasia :) i think my first season to play will have to be autumn :) just in time for Thanksgiving!
  • Options
    niac1234niac1234 Posts: 6,735 Member
    edited August 2012
    GabbyGirlJ wrote:
    First thing I'm going to do is set it to fall and have a real "Spooky Day" with all of the SN content. Bobbing for apples, pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating, werewolves and witches on broomsticks. Maybe even a zombie apocalypse after the sun goes down! :shock:

**** this is going to be such a fun game!! :D