Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what do you think

hi simmers

i was just thinking what other expansion packs do you think would be good to add on to the sims 3 , hopefully they will make all the ones tha tthey did in the sims 2 but is there any others you can think of . javascript:emoticon(':)');

Comments

• Options
    velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Obviously they will make all the ones they did in TS2, I hope they make one thats new to the mix. The only ones I care to see that TS2 has had are pets and some weather.
  • Options
    NattieNattie Posts: 1,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Why would they remake all of the TS2 ones? I really don't want University again. I don't think Nightlife would be nessessary either. I mostly want Seasons.
  • Options
    taytayotaytayo Posts: 92 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i want to see all the old sims 2 ones but i'd also like one that was like
    you could rent a house instead of buy... there could be banks where you could put in and take out money, and bakeries that you could go into and buy fresh bread and there would be a deli.

most of all i want to see inside the buildings- restraunts, theatre all stores and all buildings of all kinds :mrgreen:
    yay! that would be great! :mrgreen:

GO SEASONS AND PETS! those are the ones i like the most- and apartments but if they make pets again- i would like to controll the pets too! that would be sooooo fun :lol:
  • Options
    monkymn00monkymn00 Posts: 948 Member
    edited August 2009
    Obviously they will make all the ones they did in TS2, I hope they make one thats new to the mix. The only ones I care to see that TS2 has had are pets and some weather.

Not necessarily. Actually, I really doubt it. Despite what people think World Adventures isn't just a Bon Voyage for Sims 3. It's actually pretty different. They didn't just do the same ones from Sims 1 for Sims 2, so I wouldn't expect the same thing for Sims 3. They would lose interest if they just remade the same ones from Sims 2 for Sims 3.