Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New house to download take a look and tell me what you think, and rate it :) thank you.

Comments

• Options
    mooncheifmooncheif Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited June 2009
    it looks pretty cool, id check it out.. but i dont know how to put it in a lot. :x
  • Options
    thegroovy1thegroovy1 Posts: 228 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Its very good! Keep up the great work :)
  • Options
    ZzingedZzinged Posts: 333 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It's pretty nice Niki! I have a coupla comments though.

1. I'm not so sure about placing things that are supposed to hang on a wall over a window :P Specifically, the smoke alarm that's over the dishwasher and hanging off a window, and the triptych both upstairs and downstairs, which also cover the windows.

2. The bathroom off the study is oddly placed, considering there isn't a bathroom upstairs! :P

3. There's a bit of staircase railing sticking through the left window at the top of the stairs.

4. There are parts of roof visible at the end of the corridoor between the master bedroom and the children's room. Not sure how to fix that, becuase I tried knocking those down and it removed the whole roof! haha

5. Might I suggest adding another archway to allow access to the TV room from the living room? It's kinda funny to have to go all the way through the kitchen to get to the TV if you were previously relaxing in the living room. Adding another archway opposite the living room archway would be sensible imo ;)

Other than that, it looks like a place I'd want to live :)
  • Options
    AlavistavenAlavistaven Posts: 19 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Very nice, I have a question. I'm a little disappointed on the quality of the houses in build mode as apart from Sims 2, I'm not sure if it's my computer specs or not, but does the build mode and houses look better or extremely nice when you build? I want to start building houses on sims 3, but it's something I have to get accustomed too, way different ^_^.
  • Options
    LetheLethe Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2009
    I cant figure out how to upload houses. I've figured out sims, but what do I do for the houses?
  • Options
    sinastrasinastra Posts: 110 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lethe wrote:
    I cant figure out how to upload houses. I've figured out sims, but what do I do for the houses?

When you are in the 'Edit Neighborhood' screen (its off your main menu when you are in game), find the house you want to share and click it. A box will pop up, and there will be some options listed below the information about the house. One of which will be to 'share'. Click that, add the info, and it will automatically send it to your launcher to be uploaded.
  • Options
    LetheLethe Posts: 24 Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you, Sinastra. :)
  • Options
    TheSimManTheSimMan Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hey Nikita1 :)

Woo!! Nice to meet another SouthAussie Simmer! I took a peek at your Family Mansion, which looks very pleasant. The size of it boasts a mild sense of strength, but I find the exterior colour scheme and landscaping very calming. Hopefully that means something to you lol The layout is great, but in terms of landscaping, I beleive an extra tree here and there around the front would make it look even better.

Overal, great creation :) Thumbs up!

TheSimMan...