Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

i have space in my world that suggest building lots there but, i do not know what commercial lots to

glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
glen416

hello fellow creators, I'm building a new sims world and i have ran into my usual problem, i have space in my world that suggest building lots there but, i do not know what commercial lots to build if any. so should I ... 1. Place Roads down around the largest lot possible for that space and build the Lot as a No Visitor allowed. or 2. Place Roads like before and Build lots to keep the roads even, then delete the lots.or 3. Leave the Area blank. Is there any other suggestions please post. Thanks
I should have mentioned these are city lots like bridgeport.

Comments

• Options
    DigstarDigstar Posts: 308 Member
    edited July 2012
    glen416 wrote:
    glen416

hello fellow creators, I'm building a new sims world and i have ran into my usual problem, i have space in my world that suggest building lots there but, i do not know what commercial lots to build if any. so should I ... 1. Place Roads down around the largest lot possible for that space and build the Lot as a No Visitor allowed. or 2. Place Roads like before and Build lots to keep the roads even, then delete the lots.or 3. Leave the Area blank. Is there any other suggestions please post. Thanks

Not sure if I'm understanding your question. Do you mean you have a blank/empty area after placing all other commercial lot types or are you starting a new world from scratch and don't know where to place lots?

If structuring/laying out a brand new world, I suggest laying down the roads after placing a couple of central lots. By central lots I'm referring to a main park that may a focus of your town and also the government rabbit hole. I usually place these lots down first then go crazy with the roads and adjust as required. With the exception of the 2 anchor point/central lots, I use the roads to define the layout of town before placing lots.
  • Options
    glen416glen416 Posts: 380 New Member
    edited July 2012
    Digstar wrote:
    glen416 wrote:
    glen416

Not sure if I'm understanding your question. Do you mean you have a blank/empty area after placing all other commercial lot types or are you starting a new world from scratch and don't know where to place lots?

If structuring/laying out a brand new world, I suggest laying down the roads after placing a couple of central lots. By central lots I'm referring to a main park that may a focus of your town and also the government rabbit hole. I usually place these lots down first then go crazy with the roads and adjust as required. With the exception of the 2 anchor point/central lots, I use the roads to define the layout of town before placing lots.
    Thanks for getting back to me. I,ve placed most of the lots i just have about Six 64x64 areas that are blank/empty areas.