Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you used the sims for a tool?

I have.

I use it for being able to put my designs of houses into 3D, the graphics look amazing and help me see how my designs look close to real life. I am a wannabe architct but hope to be one someday... I love showcasing my lots in a fun and supportive environment where people like my designs and can download them 20,000 downloads and 1000 recs is prett good!! ), if they have a good experience with the lot that is a great goal :D .

Does anyone else use it for a tool. Tou can see pictures of my lots on my signature below if you are interested but I want to see how many people use the sims as a tool and less of a game. Movie creators, fashion designers ( maybe ) architects, and others who want to share there experience or even just thoughs who want to say they use it as a game your all welcome.

this is in no way a publisity thread, I am curious :D

hgjghj.jpg

Comments

• Options
    linnpinn91linnpinn91 Posts: 24 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'v used to make some of my movie ideas come to life, it's great, because I don't have time or resources to make any movies outside of school, but I get to se my ideas come to life anyway:P
  • Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I use the sims for photography and art.
  • Options
    Jasonmazda2Jasonmazda2 Posts: 3,532 Member
    edited August 2009
    DaynaJayde wrote:
    very interesting... Do you mean you take pictures on the sims and you use the sims to enspire you to create art?
    hgjghj.jpg
  • Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    DaynaJayde wrote:
    very interesting... Do you mean you take pictures on the sims and you use the sims to enspire you to create art?
    Sometimes.
    Other times I just use them as bases to create something completely different. And sometimes I just like doing photography just to make my desktop background pretty. ;D