Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do Sims choose the toilet furthest from them to vomit in?

My pregnant Sims always do this to me. They'll run in the house, past two powder rooms, up the stairs, down the hall past three other bathrooms, and straight to the can at the far end of the hall. Why do they do that?

And yes, my Legacy house does have 6 bathrooms (4 full, 2 half).

Comments

• Options
    MisskelibellyMisskelibelly Posts: 432 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Three words sister,
    location,location,location.
  • Options
    babybadoobabybadoo Posts: 453 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Mine do it too XD But I don't have as many bathrooms (or that big of a house) so it's not a huge difference.

And I love making houses with lots of bathrooms... because when you get more than a couple sims in the house, one or two bathrooms just doesn't cut it in the morning when you need to get them all ready!
  • Options
    cudleybabysimcudleybabysim Posts: 865 Member
    edited August 2009
    Maybe they want to be far away from everyone while they vomit :lol: jk. I don't know, they always seem to do whatever you don't want them to do!
  • Options
    LavenderLavender Posts: 73 Member
    edited August 2009
    I think it's so they're sure to get your attention, since it's one of the early indicators of pregnancy.

Just my opinion.

Happy simming and congrats on your Legacy!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited August 2009
    That's the one which always has toilet paper is coolest... :wink:
  • Options
    Ronin2rxRonin2rx Posts: 682 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Why do Sims choose the toilet furthest from them to vomit in?

Probably for the same reason i have a park full of wet, stinky sims even though i built 4 nice bathrooms and 2 shower rooms,...because sims have a ummm *special* sense of logic :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    They like the challenge.
  • Options
    NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited August 2009
    perhaps there used to be some sort of beta realism (ew... vomit trail?) and wanted to abuse it so any maids hired would hate you and take all your stuff.

It's just a route fail really, like in one of the "starter" boxes in Sunset Valley, there are 2 doors into the bathroom, yet most of the sims walk through the bedroom to get to it, instead of going through the one next to the chair they just got out of
  • Options
    sim_jpsim_jp Posts: 583 New Member
    edited August 2009
    DaynaJayde wrote:
    They like the challenge.
    Hahaha XD

But anyway, it annoys me that sometimes they go out to 'Throw Up', and they just get out of the house and then the action of Throwing Up disappears. O.o

What is this supposed to be?
  • Options
    goldlabpupgoldlabpup Posts: 298 New Member
    edited August 2009
    They felt sick, but then as soon as they got off the lot, they were miraculously cured!