Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ghostly Loving

Hey fellow Simmers,

It's probably obvious, but I was wondering two things. :oops:
1) How you make a ghost playable?
2) How does one obtain ghost babies?

I ask as although I have some haunted lots, the ghosts seems to come out when THEY want to, that is, not every night :shock: . Thanks in advance for the help :)

Happy Simming!

mysig_1103565338.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DaynaJaydeDaynaJayde Posts: 247 New Member
    edited August 2009
    1) Kill a sim. Make sure you have a spare sim so when you get called by the science facility to try and bring them back to life they can take your urn. The experiment will 'fail' but you will be left with a playable ghost.
    2) Try for a baby with a ghost.
  • Options
    fluffyredbatty65fluffyredbatty65 Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2009
    You can also, have a sim make friends and fall in love with a ghost. If you go to the cemetary after midnight, the ghost come out, just treat them as sims, meet them, make friends, fall in love ect. But once your "alive" sim get the option to take a loved ones remains to the lab, then you can take the headstone of the ghost to the lab and once they are done it is playable. You don't have to have them in love, it works on best friends headstones also...I used the testingcheatsenabled cheat to make my sim and ghost's best friend, then took the headstone down to the lab, it worked fine.
    And yep, once playable, a ghost is just like any other sim, but it can't talk and in the family tree they are all dead...kinda sad.