Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Opinions About A Dance Studio (WIP)

Hey guys :) As some of you know, I have a Sims 3 Youtube Series called "Stepping Stones". It's really awesome, and a new episode will be out soon. (yay!) Today I wanted to share with you all a new set I created. It's a dance studio, *SPOILER*, and I'm going to give you a tour. I need some opinions :) I love it, and I want others to love it too :3 So here we go:
This is the outside.
24fmhj5.jpg
This is the receptionist area, on the top floor.
23ktgnn.jpg
317gqyh.jpg
This is the bathroom and "locker room".
sx21jc.jpg
This is the break room, which I'm still decorating..you can't see, but there's also a counter with a sink and a deep fryer and an ice cream maker. Ballerinas have to eat right? :)
2zz4v4h.jpg
Lastly, the dance studio. If anyone has any links for a barre, I'd appreciate it.
16k9chy.jpg

What do you guys think? :)
If you want to see the sims in my series dance in the studio, you'll have to subscribe to my Youtube channel. (Lightsabertooth1)

Thanks a bunch guys! And please respond :)

Comments

• Options
    randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited July 2012
    I like the interior. :-)
  • Options
    Longcat123Longcat123 Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited July 2012
    It looks great so far, especially the receptionist area. One small thing I would recommend adding is a counter, shelf or table with trophies on it, preferably near the entrance. The reason why is that most dance studios I've gone to have a place where they show off their trophies and ribbons. Who wouldn't want to show off something they worked hard for? :)
  • Options
    cocominucocominu Posts: 60
    edited July 2012
    In the practice rooms along the walls there are often floor length mirrors in the studios with the bar. That would be my only suggestion to make it slightly more realistis.

Other than that it looks pretty good so far. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Longcat123Longcat123 Posts: 1,447 Member
    edited July 2012
    cocominu wrote:
    In the practice rooms along the walls there are often floor length mirrors in the studios with the bar. That would be my only suggestion to make it slightly more realistis.

Other than that it looks pretty good so far. :mrgreen:
    There's already mirrors there, you just have to look closely ;) I didn't see them at first either :)
  • Options
    lightsabertooth1lightsabertooth1 Posts: 27
    edited July 2012
    :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Longcat123 wrote:
    It looks great so far, especially the receptionist area. One small thing I would recommend adding is a counter, shelf or table with trophies on it, preferably near the entrance. The reason why is that most dance studios I've gone to have a place where they show off their trophies and ribbons. Who wouldn't want to show off something they worked hard for? :)

Ooh good idea! Thanks :D Don't forget to check out my series, I really want to reach more of the simming community :)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    I like the interior. :-)
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    bump.:P
  • Options
    koolyaidkoolyaid Posts: 789 New Member
    edited July 2012
    My only suggestion is that you add railings near the stairs and remove the lawn chairs.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    koolyaid wrote:
    My only suggestion is that you add railings near the stairs and remove the lawn chairs.
    Okay :P, and I put the lawn chair there on purpose ;) heheheh.