Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wondering About Vampires

If you do not have the Late Night Expansion Pack, will you still be able to have vampires if you get the Supernatural Expansion Pack?

Comments

• Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited June 2012
    Yes.
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited June 2012
    23sha28 wrote:
    If you do not have the Late Night Expansion Pack, will you still be able to have vampires if you get the Supernatural Expansion Pack?
    Yes, if you don't have LN you can still get Vampires with SN :)
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    23sha2823sha28 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Wow! Really?! Haha that's awesome! Now I think I might want this..... I mean I wanted it before but it is getting even more tempting to buy... ugh why does EA have to keep making awesome expansion packs that I need to spend my money on?? :wink:
  • Options
    powerhousepowerhouse Posts: 931 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Yes you get vampires in SN even without LN , and they are said to be improved from the late night ones , which were not very impresive which is a shame as i love vampires :P
  • Options
    clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited June 2012
    powerhouse wrote:
    Yes you get vampires in SN even without LN , and they are said to be improved from the late night ones , which were not very impresive which is a shame as i love vampires :P

Are you kidding? Sorry, but they actually probably have the most amount of features out of any lifestate so far.
  • Options
    23sha2823sha28 Posts: 277 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Just curious, but how is a vampire not impressive? I truly don't understand because I don't have Late Night, but isn't a vampire a vampire? :P
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited June 2012
    23sha28 wrote:
    Just curious, but how is a vampire not impressive? I truly don't understand because I don't have Late Night, but isn't a vampire a vampire? :P

It is really in the eye of the beholder. There are various takes on what a proper vampire is. People have looked to how vampires have been treated in various novels. When, for instance, have any vamps needed to ask permission to bite you? And, so forth.

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.