The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there an easier way to get ambrosia??? Please help.

Im really trying to get the things I need to make ambrosia. Because Ive just had my girl get married and shes going to turn to an elder while her husband is just now turning to adult. I would really like to push her back to adulthood.

So I thought id try to make ambrosia. She has the cooking skills needed, & now im working on fishing skills. But I have heard you can get the deathfish & the life fruit easier, like off mod the sims or something?
So i made an account on there but still I havent been able to find it.
I may just be searching wrong....Is there any eaiser way to make ambrosia?!?!
Pleaseee help. :shock:

Comments

• Options
    8RITTN3Y8RITTN3Y Posts: 16 New Member
    edited August 2009
    :oops: :( :?:
  • Options
    shadowbeast2003shadowbeast2003 Posts: 20 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I dont know if there is an easier way but I use **Updated** Sims Life Age Mod (aka SLAM) V2 - Now with ReaLife! from mod the sims for my game and life stage longer than the default. At least this would buy you some time.

• Options
    aarinaarin Posts: 7,260 New Member
    edited August 2009
    There's are mods that allow you to buy lifefruit and deathfish from the grocery store. It's on mts. Look moar hard.
  • Options
    fierieefieriee Posts: 69 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I had no idea that ambrosia would push an elder back to adulthood. I guess that's why my super cook Sims are always getting requests for ambrosia at the hospital!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Yeah.....I still cant find the mods for the deathfish & lifefruit. I dont know what im dooing wrong :shock:
  • Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    edited August 2009
    http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=349929

For fish, the buyable life fruit mods seems to be gone. perhaps it is being updated.
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    plattinum68plattinum68 Posts: 76 Member
    edited August 2009
    off topic - aarin I luv your new avi
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Thank you so much for your help!!!! :D
  • Options
    ShadowShadow Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    There's a mod at MTS that gives you maxed instant skills. You could use that, unless you don't like mods.
  • Options
    isabellawhatevaisabellawhateva Posts: 63 New Member
    edited August 2009
    fieriee wrote:
    I had no idea that ambrosia would push an elder back to adulthood. I guess that's why my super cook Sims are always getting requests for ambrosia at the hospital!!!
    It won't if you're already an elder. It resets your age bar to your last age transition.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Ah, yes the mods would work fine. I just dont want to end up with an old lady and a adult. Its just weird. Thanks again for your help you guys :) I really need to figure how to serch this mod the sims website better lol
  • Options
    AldousCrodennAldousCrodenn Posts: 37 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Shadow wrote:
    There's a mod at MTS that gives you maxed instant skills. You could use that, unless you don't like mods.

That sounds more like a cheating tool then a mod to me.