Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I only have $13 and you stole that?!?!

Greeeaaatt (and no I never use cheats) but a burgler came and stole my shower...and I only have 13 simoleans left....Now I have no where to shower..lol!

Comments

• Options
    prelynmaxprelynmax Posts: 683 Member
    edited June 2012
    You can shower at a gym or at a pool area.
    I have seen the tides of Simming shift from it's glory days to... whatever The Sims 4 is.
  • Options
    Zachemc2Zachemc2 Posts: 1,817 New Member
    edited June 2012
    I'd use the showers at the gym.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited June 2012
    prelynmax wrote:
    You can shower at a gym or at a pool area.

That's what I'm doing.
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited June 2012
    How rude!! Go and find where they live, that's what my evil sim does :lol::wink:
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    MJacksonistaMJacksonista Posts: 300 Member
    edited June 2012
    I've had the burglar steal my sims CAR!! But if you want to make a bit of cash quick, do some collecting. Or sell things in the house that have no use, like the telephone or a plant.
  • Options
    jwghostjwghost Posts: 2,260 Member
    edited June 2012
    :lol: why you don't reseted the burglar?
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    edited June 2012
    You should become a klepto and steal all the showers in town.
  • Options
    SimFanAJSimFanAJ Posts: 2,755 Member
    edited June 2012
    The burglars in Sim world seem to have a thing for showers & tubs. I guess they love to be clean! :lol:
    1stsiggy_zpsa76c2175.png
  • Options
    Jamesmc2012Jamesmc2012 Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited June 2012
    Now that you mention it, I did have my bathtub stolen yesterday :?

What an odd choice in items to thieve....
  • Options
    Wai_Te_AtaWai_Te_Ata Posts: 141
    edited June 2012
    KaeChan2089,

It's a bit late now, but, next time, your very first purchase should be a burglar alarm, even jf you have to place it on a single piece of wall and live in the open. Sims don't mind a bed, cooker, tv, etc. outside. I use the gym all the time in early days of game to shower and eat a quick meal.

Collecting is a quick way to make some cash early on. Even fruit, veg and fish can turn you reasonable amount of simoleans.

If you have World adventures, an investment in a trip to China should net you a reasonable amount of metal and gems which after smelting and cutting can be transposed (when you get home) into a spiral cut tiberium. Place the tiberium on the ground and about 24 sim hours later it should have grown into a large gem worth between 30 and 45k. You will need any combination of 8 items, cut gems, smelted metal and relics worth, in total, more than 3,500 and less 5,000, a large carters display cabinet (1,250 I think) to put ypur items on and 500 cash to pay for the transposition.

Oh, and if you don't mind being naughty, just go to the two bookcases in the Chinese Hostal and "take all". When you get home sell the books, should yield around 20k!!!