Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brains.... /skuffleshuffle

ZOMBIES! YAY! They were one of my favorites in The Sims 2!

I know it's probably too much to ask for, but I would LOVE different walking styles for the zombies. Like, a arms straight out (old horror movie style) and whatnot.
We could change it like we do for the other walking styles.

Although I've always thought we should get other walking styles for regular sims. >.>'
But no complaints either way!

Also, makes me want to make some Resident Evil characters. Haha. :lol:

Comments

• Options
    MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited June 2012
    You better believe Riverview is becoming a Zombietown ala The Walking Dead and the only survivor will be that Cottoneye guy-whatshisname. You know, the crazy loner.
  • Options
    FrusturatedUserFrusturatedUser Posts: 484 Member
    edited June 2012
    MaulRat17 wrote:
    You better believe Riverview is becoming a Zombietown ala The Walking Dead and the only survivor will be that Cottoneye guy-whatshisname. You know, the crazy loner.

Someone please a write a story about this, how could it possibly NOT turn out to be epic!
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited June 2012
    Hunter Cottoneye
  • Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited June 2012
    MaulRat17 wrote:
    You mean the one with the cool bunker lol
  • Options
    ShelbySaysShelbySays Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2012
    I've only seen the first season of The Walking Dead.
    I don't have HBO. :(

But yes! Eventually someone should make an awesome story using the Zombies.

Oh goodness, we'll have vampires and werewolves. x.x
    Well, I guess they will enjoy that.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    YES Hunter Cottoneye. Thank you Julienrob!

He did have an impressive bunker didn't he? It was like he knew all along.....
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    It was on AMC not HBO :) . I always miss all the cool shows because we don't have HBO but I was so happy that Walking Dead was on cable tv.

Can't wait to see all the neat stories people come up with using this EP. It's going to be glorious.
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited June 2012
    You mean Darryl and Merle (the one who cut his own hand off after T-Dawg dropped the key? I LOVE DARRYL! Except for the squirrel eating part lol

I don't want to do a Walking Dead remake though, I do like the story of "Bicycle Girl" on the Webisodes so I may try that one..or do my own spin off, what if Randall hadn't died, what if he got away from crazy shane?
  • Options
    SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited June 2012
    BTW, MaulRat17, There is a sneak peek of Season 3 on July 7&8th for TWD on AMC.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    GAH Darryl! He's such a BAMF. 8)

It's going to be a fight for survival. Maybe I'll create a few other survivors for Riverview. Maybe people who just moved into town and don't know what happened. They somehow meet up with Hunter Cottoneye and live in his bunker. Stressful situations and different personalities...the story writes itself!