Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aging Question

Does anyone know of a cheat or any way to reset a Sims age days left?

Comments

• Options
    kenzief13kenzief13 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited June 2009
    by rest do you mean stop?
  • Options
    nextfatalbreathnextfatalbreath Posts: 345 Member
    edited June 2009
    Go into your options, and turn aging off.
  • Options
    AngelkinsAngelkins Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2009
    I typoed myself.

I don't want to stop aging because the children in my families won't grow up.
    I think.

Is there any way to reset the days or can they still grow up if I turn aging off?
  • Options
    jdrillerjdriller Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I believe you can turn aging off and then transition your kids anytime you want by buying the birthday cake and blowing out candles. If cake doesn't work you can testingcheatsenabled true and then shift-click on a sim to start age transition. Don't think there is any way to reset age. Maybe Ambrosia recipe? or Life plant?

Jen
  • Options
    simplesimssimplesims Posts: 366 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Well from reading about aging it seems to be you turn off aging in the settings.

then learn how to cook, garden and fish in level 10. make ambrosia and it will reset the age level to the current state. so if your at young adult level it will go to the empty bar.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/15943.page that is what i got from reading this thread here.
  • Options
    DEAFDUDEDEAFDUDE Posts: 4 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Angelkins wrote:
    Does anyone know of a cheat or any way to reset a Sims age days left?

hiya,sorry doesnt how to reply or post a title on forum,im deaf,hope u al can help me.,i have a mummy aged 965 days,how can i know his dying days? kill him? nah impossible lol,all his level are excel! any suggestions? (i know ages end at 960 in the epic span rite?)

any ******* advice thanks :) sorry to steal ur post angelkins
  • Options
    SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Click on the New Topic box on the page that shows thread titles to start a new thread. It's right next to the Search this forum... box.