Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I found the rainbow gem and the pink diamond!

they're pretty! has anyone else been able to find them?
My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'

Comments

• Options
    RubytheFuzzledRubytheFuzzled Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yup. And without really trying/caring.
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2009
    it took me so long! in my game its so hard to find them, whats funny is that the diamond and luminous gem are quite common
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    Prettyweed870Prettyweed870 Posts: 832 Member
    edited August 2009
    My very first sim found the pink diamond-GORGEOUS!!! I started another family and the 2nd generation daughter found the rainbow gem. It is sitting in her room...finders keepers!!! :wink:
  • Options
    samoht04samoht04 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I found the Rainbow Jem and Cut into a Plumbob Shape - All my Jems added 10,00 + Furnished Value to my House!!!

P.s Click on them when they are on a table and choose 'Change Stand' or something like that and select pillow or cushion! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited August 2009
    omg, i still can't find the pink diamond!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    ehullehull Posts: 35 Member
    edited August 2009
    I found the pink diamond 3 times and each time the game crashed to desktop so it never counted! After that I spent several days playing trying to find it and saving very frequently. Finally I was able to find it again and now it is a center piece in my display. Haven't bothered to look for any more now that my sim has the skill challenge completed for finding all unique gems and rocks.
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited August 2009
    I've been having my Sims search for both of them for weeks now, but no such luck. Is there a certain place to look for them or is it totally random? I've had lots of Sims explore the catacombs but so far none have been found.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    HaphronHaphron Posts: 252 Member
    edited August 2009
    Ive been doing alot of collecting lately because my main character is about to die soon.

And still I have not found a pink diamond nor omni seed.

I dont think they exist in my game.
  • Options
    SabsyRinaJackGurlSabsyRinaJackGurl Posts: 4,226 New Member
    edited August 2009
    In what area did you find it? I know the basics, like the park and cemetery, but I seem to luck out a lot.
  • Options
    Cdwrds7Cdwrds7 Posts: 259 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Try rummaging through the rich sims trash. Sometimes you will get the pink diamond or a giant meteor.
  • Options
    jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited August 2009
    found the rainbow gem without trying. I kept it and my sim i think still has them...(she has every gem accept for the pink one)
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited August 2009
    My poor sims have not found the pink diamond! :cry:
  • Options
    Subucni524Subucni524 Posts: 1,659 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Cookie.png

I haven't been able to find either of those. It's because of my ADD and inability to look around the town long enough to find anything before I see a pretty little butterfly or something.
  • Options
    venusinfurs94venusinfurs94 Posts: 212 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I found the pink diamond the first time I ever rummaged in a bin. My sims got it cut, it looked really pretty...then a burglar came and stole it. :(
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I've found several of each. I think the rainbow gem is the prettiest, but the pink diamond with the heart shaped cut adds a nice romantic touch to the decor.

I especially like the plutonium 8) One of my sims has a plutonium-inspired bedroom, which you can see screenshots of in my Legacy story (link in siggy).

I also caught the rainbow butterfly, which really is lovely!!! I think that's my favourite part of my sims' collection. :mrgreen:
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    There are rainbow gems and pink diamonds?
    I want the rainbow gem but not the pink diamond.
    I HATE pink.
  • Options
    paola15paola15 Posts: 7
    edited June 2011
    can someone plz plz tell me how to get the rainbow gem? i have the sims 3 generations and i need a rainbow gem to bring my imaginary friend to life. plz, please tell me were u can find it! :(
  • Options
    friohurfriohur Posts: 1,722 Member
    edited June 2011
    either you look for ages, get lucky and find it fast

or stop caring and make a sim use a board breaker for a good week :wink:
    make sure you have the award for breaking 250 or so boards of oak or stronger
    Robin: You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed-why isn’t anyone ever just whelmed?

Robin: If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster? See, instead of things going wrong, they go right.
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Wow whats with all the old threads? :mrgreen: