Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will they give us more information on this ep?

I wonder if they will send out or post a newsletter every so often or at least have a chat? I, like many, would like to know more about the expansion pack to get a good idea of what it's all about. I am excited for it and will buy it when it comes out, but i still have questions about it just to get a idea of what the game is all about, for example; Will there be hotels? or Will the questing be mandatory?

I don't want to know every single tidbit, but I do want to know a little bit more about it and I hope that they do give out more info, it's only about 4 months away.

Comments

• Options
    LewisJ12LewisJ12 Posts: 263 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I definately agree!

i want more info on what new opportunities there will be and some more pics of gameplay just to give us a general idea.

I hope they give us some more info soon or they'll have one very unhappy customer :mrgreen:

Lewis.
  • Options
    simdosimdo Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree 100%. We need more info on this EP. That way we simmers on both sides can debate about this EP on equal ground :!: :D
  • Options
    HikiHiki Posts: 889 New Member
    edited August 2009
    One of the first presentation of Worldadventures will be at the Gamecom in Germany, held from august 21 - august 23 th.

EA Producer Jerome Collin will be there to 'show' Worldadventures and on Friday there will be a press / Sim - fansites presentation.

Our site (Sims 3 Nieuws) is from Holland but one of our teammembers will travel to Germany and we're gonna interview Jerome Collin too.

Like with other Sneak Previews we'll translate everything in English later on.

So hopefully some more information then.

• Options
    OpmystikOpmystik Posts: 1,720 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm sure they will during the course of this month and next. I mean they really have only given us a summary of stuff so far. A general idea so to speak. lmao
  • Options
    derykrenalnderykrenaln Posts: 538 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Hiki wrote:
    One of the first presentation of Worldadventures will be at the Gamecom in Germany, held from august 21 - august 23 th.

EA Producer Jerome Collin will be there to 'show' Worldadventures and on Friday there will be a press / Sim - fansites presentation.

Our site (Sims 3 Nieuws) is from Holland but one of our teammembers will travel to Germany and we're gonna interview Jerome Collin too.

Like with other Sneak Previews we'll translate everything in English later on.

So hopefully some more information then.

Wow, great! I look forward to hearing more from Game Convention in Leipzig and can't wait to see your article from Sims Nieuws!
  • Options
    Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited August 2009
    I am sure we will see more in the next two weeks.
  • Options
    KeylimepieKeylimepie Posts: 1,078 New Member
    edited August 2009
    They announced it like two days ago XD Of course we will find out more. I'm exited about new screenshots (:
  • Options
    wiccanravyn639wiccanravyn639 Posts: 170 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm excited for this expansion pack to come out. I love Egypt.
  • Options
    BlondeGoddess20BlondeGoddess20 Posts: 264 Member
    edited August 2009
    Thanks for the info Hiki!