Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Beeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaacheeeeeeeeeessssssss!

I read where someone mentioned putting beaches in Adventures. In which I'm all onboard for. But if we're wanting that, then we might as well add underwater exploration too. Which would be really cool, and fun to do :!: :D

Comments

• Options
    SagaohSagaoh Posts: 16 New Member
    edited August 2009
    There is beaches in Ts3 but you cant bath the sims in it..
  • Options
    simdosimdo Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Sagaoh wrote:
    I mean one where you can play V-Ball, go surfing,snorkling, and all that other fun stuff that we do at the beach :!: :D
  • Options
    doodlesamdoodlesam Posts: 6,365 New Member
    edited August 2009
    simdo wrote:
    Sagaoh wrote:
    I mean one where you can play V-Ball, go surfing,snorkling, and all that other fun stuff that we do at the beach :!: :D

I strongly doubt it. This expansion isn't focused around vacations. Mainly adventures but not vacation adventures more Tomb Raider like adventures...
  • Options
    simdosimdo Posts: 393 New Member
    edited August 2009
    doodlesam wrote:
    simdo wrote:
    Sagaoh wrote:

I strongly doubt it. This expansion isn't focused around vacations. Mainly adventures but not vacation adventures more Tomb Raider like adventures...
    I'm aware of that, in fact I have post that it's a tombraider style myself sevseral times :!: :D
  • Options
    OpmystikOpmystik Posts: 1,720 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Yeah it's more so based on adventure but think about it we still haven't seen pics of France and China. I mean can you really see having a "regular" vacation in Egypt. I can't most people that go to those types of places in Egypt are there for sightseeing and adventure. China it depends are where your going and France is more so vacation then adventure. You never know with the lack of info on the other 2 places we might still be getting the best of all worlds. Egypt adventure, China in the middle, France vacation. Point is we really just don't know yet.

Now if they would just add the doggone objects for the beach even if we still can't swim I would be extremely happy. :D

Man this broken forum stuff is annoying. I'm supposed to be under midnight
  • Options
    midnightmonkey28midnightmonkey28 Posts: 594 New Member
    edited September 2009
    i want MORE BEACH ACTIVITIES cuz right now the beach is pointless also a beach woohoo... 8)
  • Options
    4katsuki4katsuki Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited September 2009
    i want MORE BEACH ACTIVITIES cuz right now the beach is pointless also a beach woohoo... 8)

But how would they hide beach woohoo? Unless it was under a big towel or something ... :shock:
  • Options
    Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited September 2009
    That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeet :lol:
  • Options
    GreatWallStrGreatWallStr Posts: 1,688 New Member
    edited September 2009
    Opmystik wrote:
    Yeah it's more so based on adventure but think about it we still haven't seen pics of France and China. I mean can you really see having a "regular" vacation in Egypt. I can't most people that go to those types of places in Egypt are there for sightseeing and adventure. China it depends are where your going and France is more so vacation then adventure. You never know with the lack of info on the other 2 places we might still be getting the best of all worlds. Egypt adventure, China in the middle, France vacation. Point is we really just don't know yet.

Now if they would just add the doggone objects for the beach even if we still can't swim I would be extremely happy. :D

Man this broken forum stuff is annoying. I'm supposed to be under midnight

Haha "best of all worlds" nice job avoiding a Hannah Montana reference ;)
  • Options
    Sim_Master_IbraSim_Master_Ibra Posts: 314 New Member
    edited September 2009
    4katsuki wrote:

But how would they hide beach woohoo? Unless it was under a big towel or something ... :shock:

how there where woohooing in hot tubs in ts2 :) with vapor in water :D
  • Options
    GreatWallStrGreatWallStr Posts: 1,688 New Member
    edited September 2009
    4katsuki wrote:

how there where woohooing in hot tubs in ts2 :) with vapor in water :D

Lol so two sims on the beach start kissing, a huge cloud of vapor swarms around them, and you hear kissing sounds. HOW realistic xDDDDD
  • Options
    kellymonaghangalkellymonaghangal Posts: 303 New Member
    edited September 2009
    doodlesam wrote:
    simdo wrote:
    Sagaoh wrote:

Tomb raider also goes diving and snorkling :)
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I want my sims to be able to get a tan or a sunburn!
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    same there is just no point in sending my sims to the beach cuz there isn't enough to do all it is now is just a fishing lot with sand :(
  • Options
    Simscreator16Simscreator16 Posts: 1,143 New Member
    edited September 2009
    It WOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLD
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    please EA more beach interactions maybe even a beach woohoo...
  • Options
    sugar_cookiessugar_cookies Posts: 1,308 New Member
    edited September 2009
    The only reason my sims go to beach is because I put an easel there and they paint sunsets.. not very fun or a lot of variety after the first, gee, 5 times?

we need proper beaches!
  • Options
    arbiter4arbiter4 Posts: 479 New Member
    edited September 2009
    SCUBA DIVING DOGS... I would buy that EP.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    i know i agree with sugar_cookies maybe a beack woohoo with a sand cloud or a mat hiding it! 8)