Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets EP

Autumn08Autumn08 Posts: 296 New Member
I'm frankly Disappointed They have no pets at all in this Game, Only a fish... I hope one of Expansions they make (If they do) Have atleast More animals Than a dog, cat, parrot, and hamster. They sould Atleast Have Horse, Cows, Lizards Etc. Any of you guy's agree?

Comments

• Options
    MuffinCakes92MuffinCakes92 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited August 2009
    i totally agree, i think they should have farm animals, like horses, cows,chickens, ducks so on... if if they have fish let us put them in a kio pond or something so atleast we could make our yards cooler :D
  • Options
    dreeedreee Posts: 57 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yea, I agree. Even though a lot of people complained about pets in Sims2, a TON of people want pets. Its all about the $$$ for EA. Aha Im just hoping when they do come out with one, it has significant improvements from Sims 2 Pets.
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    If they did come out with a better Pets EP, They would Probably make quite alot.
  • Options
    peter1507peter1507 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I agree too. SIms without pets are just lackfull. Every mail sim game has a Pet EP so why shouldn't it be in the Sims 3. Also I agree with that they should make more viarity of animals. I find that Sims 2 Pets is not really WOW like Seasons. It is just a medicore EP. Hopefully they will improve it
  • Options
    ShellbyFayShellbyFay Posts: 288 New Member
    edited August 2009
    If they do release a pets ep (which i strongly think they will) I'd like it if the made it a sort of Pets/Farmlife/Seasons and possibly Open for Business too.

I'd like to have the average pets like cats, dogs, fish etc.
    But I'd love to have farm animals like chickens, cows, ducks and horses.
    Seasons would give it that fantastic advance, including the farm animals.
    I'd like Open for Business to be included, so that we could have our own pet shop businesses or a farm shop.
  • Options
    AnshinAnshin Posts: 446 Member
    edited August 2009
    I'm hoping fore a Create-A-Pet editor similar to Spore, so we can make anything we want.
    The game should have presets for dogs, cats, rodents, fish, birds etc, but we should be able to assemble our own creature and then assign it traits that influence it's needs and behavior.
    This is the game that never ends
    Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
    Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
    And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...
  • Options
    edited August 2009
    Anshin wrote:
    I'm hoping fore a Create-A-Pet editor similar to Spore, so we can make anything we want.
    The game should have presets for dogs, cats, rodents, fish, birds etc, but we should be able to assemble our own creature and then assign it traits that influence it's needs and behavior.
    Lol I would be trying to make a rat and it will come out looking like a horse : :lol: