Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Genie Will NOT Stay Skinny

He works out and gets skinny, but magically gains the weight back in less then 24 hours. He isn't stuffing himself and I haven't used any cheats. All my CC is from the Sims 3 store. And he is the only Sim that magically gains weight! Anybody have any answers?

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited March 2012
    Have you tried sending him/her to the hospital for the expensive plastic surgery? I did mine and so far she seems to be maintaining her svelte figure.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    AlhanaAlhana Posts: 81 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I know when I played a sim that I had created who was overweight, she had a hard time keeping the weight off through her whole life. If she did not exercise once every week or so she would start to look fluffy again.
  • Options
    stormwenchstormwench Posts: 4,416 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Lifetime Rewards Fast Metabolism works well for that
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited March 2012
    My genie does this too hahaha. I don't think it's a Showtime error, though, because I had this problem back in Generations I think. I made a plump sim like Alhana and every now and then the sim would rest back to her pleasantly plump self. It was very odd.

Now I generally tend to only free the slimmer genies if I plan on keeping them around for awhile. I know I know, I'm horrible! Genetic discrimination. >.< Shame on me!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    PaisleyPinkPaisleyPink Posts: 421 Member
    edited March 2012
    I bought the expensive plastic surgery for my genies and so far the only time one of them gained weight back was after she had a baby. I can totally empathize. She had to work out until fatigued for several days for it to come off but it did and so far it hasn't come back. I try to have them eat healthy just in case.
  • Options
    ZilvraZilvra Posts: 419 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I've had this happen even after expensive plastic surgery, although the muscle tone I had added remained. I just make her run a few hours on the treadmill every day.
  • Options
    gentjt32gentjt32 Posts: 677 Member
    edited March 2012
    When I see my genie turn into a "fatty", what my niece likes to call her, it's treadmill time again. Happens with most plump sims and not just the genies. They seem to get fat again.
  • Options
    panupanu Posts: 119 Member
    edited March 2012
    I let my genies stay fat.
  • Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited March 2012
    My genie also gets fat every time she works out very hard and then fattens up again... Now I don't care anymore
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    edited March 2012
    Have you tried the Body Sculptor lifetime Reward?
  • Options
    PepperbuttPepperbutt Posts: 3,201 New Member
    edited March 2012
    bklienhart wrote:

This and Fast Metabolism should do the trick.
  • Options
    PandaChelseaPandaChelsea Posts: 8
    edited March 2012
    When I get enough for Lifetime Rewards I will. And its not like I am bias against fat and skinny. Just my genie came with the top of military field wish and you need to be athletic to move up and notice one morning he woke up and was 3x's his size just over night.
  • Options
    jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    edited March 2012
    Pepperbutt wrote:
    bklienhart wrote:

This and Fast Metabolism should do the trick.
    I tried using those together and they don't want to work for me :(