Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 needs Seasons

jaymariejaymarie Posts: 2 New Member
I don't know about anyone else, but I miss having seasons. I was really happy when they came out with seasons for Sims 2. I was so hoping that they would do the same for Sims 3...I just think it was one of their better expantion packs. Even if they don't want to give us a whole expantion pack devoted to seasons at least give us the weather back please!

Comments

• Options
    cherrydragonfirecherrydragonfire Posts: 195
    edited March 2012
    They should give us everything to come with seasons..and even some new interactions and activities and stuff. but yeah..
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hi, and welcome to the forums! I feel the same way, I miss having weather. But, just so you know there are tons of weather threads on the forum and some people get a little annoyed with all of the weather threads.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Alex2315Alex2315 Posts: 639 Member
    edited March 2012
    We need seasons! :thumbup:
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2012
    I miss it too.

A lot of people miss it, but a lot don't want it either.:/
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I miss it too.

Alot of people dont want magic either..
  • Options
    AnglePlay300AnglePlay300 Posts: 3,969 Member
    edited March 2012
    Alex2315 wrote:
    I miss it too.

Alot of people dont want magic either..

A lot of people don't want a lot of things, and yet we get them. EA is more apt to pay attention to the threads asking for things rather than those complaining about things. Which is logical, I mean, wouldn't you rather see something saying "They should add _________ that would be so awesome!" instead of "Ugh, ________ is the worst idea ever! Why would they even think we would want that!"
    And more often than not, the wants outweigh (and out post) the don't wants.

Anyway, I do want seasons back. If they are going to do weather they need to go the whole way. It's not just some little thing that you can add along side something else. The weather would need it's own interactions and features that pertain to whatever is going on. Like if it's snowing, sims should be able to go out and have a snowball fight. If it's raining, they should be able to carry around an umbrella (or piece of cardboard :lol: ) and splash in the puddles. When it's 100 sim degrees they should be more likely to roll the want to play in the sprinklers.
    I think when they do add weather it will have enough to make a full expansion pack out of. I just hope they remember to add more stuff to plant! And more pool stuff. Our pools are just so boring right now :(
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2012
    Welcome to the forum.

I shall not weigh in on the Seasons debate as it can touch nerves.

Happy Simming :D
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    A lot of people don't want a lot of things, and yet we get them. EA is more apt to pay attention to the threads asking for things rather than those complaining about things. Which is logical, I mean, wouldn't you rather see something saying "They should add _________ that would be so awesome!" instead of "Ugh, ________ is the worst idea ever! Why would they even think we would want that!"
    And more often than not, the wants outweigh (and out post) the don't wants.

Anyway, I do want seasons back. If they are going to do weather they need to go the whole way. It's not just some little thing that you can add along side something else. The weather would need it's own interactions and features that pertain to whatever is going on. Like if it's snowing, sims should be able to go out and have a snowball fight. If it's raining, they should be able to carry around an umbrella (or piece of cardboard :lol: ) and splash in the puddles. When it's 100 sim degrees they should be more likely to roll the want to play in the sprinklers.
    I think when they do add weather it will have enough to make a full expansion pack out of. I just hope they remember to add more stuff to plant! And more pool stuff. Our pools are just so boring right now :(
    Agree
  • Options
    JennyT79JennyT79 Posts: 24 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I never post on the forum. Ever. But I'll post on this.

The game feels incomplete without seasons. I miss it, it was my favorite expansion pack! Getting cold from playing in the snow too long, sunburning and tanning! Raking leaves, it was amazing.
  • Options
    pop_electricpop_electric Posts: 126 Member
    edited March 2012
    I really miss seasons, it was my favourite Sims 2 pack. But if the next ep is going to be magic (which I'm really not too keen on, never have been!) It's going to be at least another year till we get weather, which makes me super sad :cry:
  • Options
    cherrydragonfirecherrydragonfire Posts: 195
    edited March 2012
    don't forget surfing in the summer! :wink:
  • Options
    PsychoMasterXPsychoMasterX Posts: 2,553 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I really don't want seasons
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    JennyT79 wrote:

The game feels incomplete without seasons. I miss it, it was my favorite expansion pack! Getting cold from playing in the snow too long, sunburning and tanning! Raking leaves, it was amazing.
    Exactly
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited March 2012
    JennyT79 wrote:

Welcome to the forum (even if you never post again ;) ). Happy Simming :D
  • Options
    breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited April 2012
    Season I miss it soooooooooooooooo bad.