Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pregnant Lullaby...

Dude. Okay, so I was cruising the forums looking for the answer to this, and actually did find it... apparently sometimes the lullaby indicating pregnancy after "try for baby" doesn't play at all and you don't even know until you get the sick moodlet the next day.
Now, I understand that this is all for the thrill of more realism, but I just blew a whole day woohooing for nothing. (I'm sure my sims will disagree.. lol)
Might I add that this is her second pregnancy, and in the first one, the lullaby did NOT play either.
NOW... sure, she got the sick moodlet, and I knew she was knocked up. Everything's all fine and dandy.
Suddenly the screen flips over to her SISTER IN LAW, and announces she has the next 4 days off mat leave.
?!
Not only did I not hear the jingle, she wasn't even sick! Nothing! Nada!
That Mortimer Goth sure did a nice number on my girl... Morty, Morty, Morty... and he's not even going to marry her now either.
Anyways, I was wondering if this has something to do with the new update?! Again, not complaining, I understand that in real life, accidents happen, and no one finds out they're preggo INSTANTLY...
But it would be nice to know I can let my sims have a break from woohooing to eat something.

Comments

• Options
    HasValueHasValue Posts: 58 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I feel your pain!
    I also hate how even after you know that they are pregnant, you still have the try for baby option before her bump shows. Confusing. :?
  • Options
    MJ902008MJ902008 Posts: 818 New Member
    edited August 2009
    HasValue wrote:
    I feel your pain!
    I also hate how even after you know that they are pregnant, you still have the try for baby option before her bump shows. Confusing. :?

i tried that and thought maybe it would give franternal twins but i guess not
  • Options
    HasValueHasValue Posts: 58 New Member
    edited August 2009
    MJ902008 wrote:
    HasValue wrote:
    I feel your pain!

i tried that and thought maybe it would give franternal twins but i guess not

That's what I thought would maybe happen too.
    I get all my twins from listening to kids music all the time.
  • Options
    buddycheadbuddychead Posts: 2,223 Member
    edited August 2009
    You too?

Tis to be a shame. :(
  • Options
    HarleyQuinnHarleyQuinn Posts: 950 New Member
    edited August 2009
    That's not how fraternal twins are made in real life either... but I guess it was worth a shot. LOL