The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heeellpppp! :(

I got the Sims 3 Showtime Collectors Edition Katy Perry and so I I've registered the thing to get the Katy Perry stuff so I go in Purchase History where it is then I click download but it doesn't download? Please Help!?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    bspookbspook Posts: 140 New Member
    edited March 2012
    i had this problem on tuesday when i got the game...make sure u regeister the codes for the katy perry stuff and the limited ed content..once thats done it may take a few mins for it al to post to ure purchase history...i had to redemm my codes 3 times before it whent thru...also try loging in and out of the sims 3 site for a few mins then log back in see if they show up...
  • Options
    HatingHating Posts: 86
    edited March 2012
    bspook wrote:
    i had this problem on tuesday when i got the game...make sure u regeister the codes for the katy perry stuff and the limited ed content..once thats done it may take a few mins for it al to post to ure purchase history...i had to redemm my codes 3 times before it whent thru...also try loging in and out of the sims 3 site for a few mins then log back in see if they show up...

I registered the game too and the katy perry stuff yesterday and tried log out and in didn't work today it doesn't work :/
  • Options
    KellyLouiseAKellyLouiseA Posts: 6
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I registered the content last night at around 1am, it appeared on my purchase history pretty much straight away, but every time I click to download, nothing happens. Tried again several times today, but still nothing :( xxx
  • Options
    KellyLouiseAKellyLouiseA Posts: 6
    edited March 2012
    Hi again, I just found a fix for mine so thought I would share. Instead of trying to download the content directly off the site, launch your sims 3 game and wait for it to load to the main menu. Then click the store application at the top right of the menu screen.From here, i clicked onto purchase history, and clicked download on the items there. Still nothing happened, but when i opened the download dashboard, they were available to install. I clicked download on them from the download dashboard and I now have all the limited edition content installed in my game. Hope this works for you :) xxx
  • Options
    HatingHating Posts: 86
    edited March 2012
    Hi again, I just found a fix for mine so thought I would share. Instead of trying to download the content directly off the site, launch your sims 3 game and wait for it to load to the main menu. Then click the store application at the top right of the menu screen.From here, i clicked onto purchase history, and clicked download on the items there. Still nothing happened, but when i opened the download dashboard, they were available to install. I clicked download on them from the download dashboard and I now have all the limited edition content installed in my game. Hope this works for you :) xxx

It worked! thankyou so much!! :D