The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

post your sadness here........

I'm really in the need of hugs, today and yesterday just haven't been my days.yesterday i had a fever, and now today nobody wants to talk to me. not even my dog wants to hang out. :(

If you have sorrow or want to hug me, please post it here.

I doubt you want to though, because I'm just not having any luck. :(

Comments

• Options
    mysimBrendamysimBrenda Posts: 1,998 Member
    edited March 2012
    **hugs**Things can only get better, my dear. Trust me. I have been having my fair share of crappy days lately, but then, I come on these forums and talk to my friends, and my spirits are lifted. I hope the same happens to you.
  • Options
    BinskyBinsky Posts: 4,263 Member
    edited March 2012
    I'm really in the need of hugs, today and yesterday just haven't been my days.yesterday i had a fever, and now today nobody wants to talk to me. not even my dog wants to hang out. :(

Ooh!! No, I want to send you an FR, give you lots of hugs and make you smile, I don't like to gave people unhappy on the is forum, and it's obvious that you deserve lots of simly love.
    **HUGS!!!**

Feel better!
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited March 2012
    **hugs**Things can only get better, my dear. Trust me. I have been having my fair share of crappy days lately, but then, I come on these forums and talk to my friends, and my spirits are lifted. I hope the same happens to you.
    ^^^^ ditto

in addition to the {hug}
    I have tea and treats
    tea-cups.jpg
    BuffetTeaCakes.JPG
    fruitplatter-med.jpg690376.jpg
    and if you roam over here, Queenie as some critters.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    SoupahReoSoupahReo Posts: 2,290 Member
    edited March 2012
    I have had a bad stomach the last few days and got up early today because of that.. And the last few days I have been having stress related spasms in my finger which causes the right mouse button to click about 5 times a minute!

But on the upside, I hope to get Showtime tomorrow and I doubt I will have to decorate on the weekend, so now I can play Showtime instead! :mrgreen:

It's good to try and see the upside in everything.
  • Options
    MissKate8MissKate8 Posts: 837 New Member
    edited March 2012
    hugs to you. I understand completely, been sick all week. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Options
    5139851398 Posts: 850 New Member
    edited March 2012
    129053085534482836.jpg
  • Options
    joeythesimsfanjoeythesimsfan Posts: 849 New Member
    edited March 2012
    I will give hugs. Ive been ill all day too.

*germ hugs* :lol:
  • Options
    MogmoonMogmoon Posts: 39
    edited March 2012
    My sadness: I broke my discdrive so I can't play sims 3. So basically I just roam the internet lisening to what other ppl are doing. Sad life.
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited March 2012

Aw. ;-) Tackles and hugs!
    :) Smile!

• Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited March 2012
    Mogmoon wrote:
    My sadness: I broke my discdrive so I can't play sims 3. So basically I just roam the internet lisening to what other ppl are doing. Sad life.

Not to hijack the thread, but are you on a PC or a Mac. If you are on a PC and have registered your games to your account, you can use the registration code for whichever disc you need to use to unlock a digi version. Once you do that, all you have to do is uninstall the version on your comp now (installed with the disc) and reinstall using the digi version. Then you won't need the disc to launch your game!

And to the OP...Big Huge Hugs!! I hope you feel better soon. It sucks to be sick!!
  • Options
    Leah1980Leah1980 Posts: 907 Member
    edited March 2012
    *GIANTHUGS*
    Go here
    It will make you smile.
  • Options
    lovesbunnieslovesbunnies Posts: 103
    edited March 2012

thanks, i'm much happier and i have better luck now.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Leah1980 wrote:
    *GIANTHUGS*
    Go here
    It will make you smile.

thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Puddinroy wrote:

Aw. ;-) Tackles and hugs!

thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I will give hugs. Ive been ill all day too.

*germ hugs* :lol:

thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Zulie234 wrote:

Ooh!! No, I want to send you an FR, give you lots of hugs and make you smile, I don't like to gave people unhappy on the is forum, and it's obvious that you deserve lots of simly love.
    **HUGS!!!**

Feel better!

thanks so much!!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    ^^^^ ditto

in addition to the {hug}
    I have tea and treats
    tea-cups.jpg
    BuffetTeaCakes.JPG
    fruitplatter-med.jpg690376.jpg
    and if you roam over here, Queenie as some critters.

yum yum, thanks
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    thanks to all who have made me feel better! i am much better and happier. and to those who have gifted me: thanks, i really needed the items.
  • Options
    darkwolfalikadarkwolfalika Posts: 902 New Member
    edited March 2012
    My sadness: It has been a month since my dog for 11 years had passed away. And I truly felt like I was feeling better about. But then the vets from the clinic that put him down sent a letter that said sorry for your loss. I lost it and cried more than I have in a long time.