The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What in Merlin's name is that?!

Playing the save that I put Airi in (in case you're wondering, Airi's my avi ;)) and a stray dog and cat visited her house. Well, I didn't feel like going through all the socials to get them added to the house (not to mention Airi was asleep at the time), so I added them myself. Anyway, once I got them into CAS I realized how 🐸🐸🐸🐸 they were xD So I just changed their breeds. But randomly while the cat was grooming itself, this happened:

Screenshot-110.jpg

:lol: Kinda freaked me out at first. Any of your sims' pets do weird or creepy things like that? :P

Comments

• Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    edited March 2012
    apprently this is down to corrupt CC
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited March 2012
    My sims new kitten did that for a second! lol It's horrifying!
  • Options
    5139851398 Posts: 850 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, that happens when you cheat and enter pets into CAS with the testingcheats method. And also, if your Sim stylist (from Ambitions) gets a makeover request from a pet.
    Try the resetsim cheat (Hold Ctrl-Shift-C and type in 'resetsim firstname lastname' (no quotes), so if Matt Cat was being all weird, you would type resetsim Matt Cat )
  • Options
    DramadramadramaDramadramadrama Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited March 2012
    I don't know which made me laugh more the title of this thread or the picture..

Or putting the title and the picture together i am laughing all over my sitting room :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Joel2810Joel2810 Posts: 989 Member
    edited March 2012
    To7m wrote:
    apprently this is down to corrupt CC

actually I don't think it is. The exact same thing happens in my game and I don't nor will I ever have CC.
    But I can see why it dose look like a CC problem. :)
  • Options
    solar_midnitesolar_midnite Posts: 7,557 Member
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, it isn't a CC problem because I don't have any cc that messes with pets. :3 And @51398, I used the Master Controller method of editing, not the testingcheats method. But I can see how it'd kind of be similar. :)

@Dramadramadrama - Haha glad I could amuse you. XD
  • Options
    manwitchmanwitch Posts: 1,372 Member
    edited March 2012
    That happens once in a while in my game but they "snap" back to normal after like 2 seconds.

:mrgreen:
    A Sam Witch is just a Sam Witch ...
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    manwitch wrote:
    That happens once in a while in my game but they "snap" back to normal after like 2 seconds.

:mrgreen:

Yeah, after I posted this thread the cat went back to normal. xD Strange, though, going from "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!" one second to "Aww, wook at de pwetty kitteh!" the next. XD
  • Options
    manwitchmanwitch Posts: 1,372 Member
    edited March 2012
    You made me-> :lol:
    A Sam Witch is just a Sam Witch ...
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited March 2012
    Ahaha happens all the time with me xD! It's normal EA bug no worries :).
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    manwitch wrote:
    You made me-> :lol:

Haha I didn't knwo I was so funny. :XD:
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    edited March 2012
    No and if they did I'd uninstall Pets, burn the CD and the case while holding a cross LOL
  • Options
    HatboxHatbox Posts: 1,755 Member
    edited March 2012
    :shock:

WHOA

That will stick with me for quite awhile.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    @Dorendia - lol Yeah, I figured. *glares at EA* XD

@Angel - LMAO!! I would never burn my pets, I love them! Although, this one was a stray... xD

@Hatbox - lol IKR??
  • Options
    Eden777Eden777 Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited March 2012
    That is truly frightening. :shock:
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited March 2012
    @Dorendia - lol Yeah, I figured. *glares at EA* XD

@Angel - LMAO!! I would never burn my pets, I love them! Although, this one was a stray... xD

@Hatbox - lol IKR??

Ahaha I'm kind of scared to see what comes with Showtime. Will we have Magicans that disappear and never come back? It's unknown since EA's in charged xD.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    @Eden - lol Isn't it though?? If I didn't know it was my sim's cat I would have thought it was a demon coming after me through my computer. :lol:

@Dorendia - OMG I knowww. :( I'm scared to see all the glitches with this EP. But it looks like sooo much fun!! :(
  • Options
    yoursharona34yoursharona34 Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited March 2012
    LOL @ "Kill it with fire!!" :lol:

It IS pretty creepy. I have a picture of a random horse I saw in the town that looked like that. Looked like he went through a fence and was still carrying it.

Funny that in your cat pic he has a thought bubble as if he's thinking "What is happening??? I used to look like that!" It's as if he knew.

hahaha
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    edited March 2012
    hmm I'll have to try that resetsim next time my sim has a baby.
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    LOL @ "Kill it with fire!!" :lol:

It IS pretty creepy. I have a picture of a random horse I saw in the town that looked like that. Looked like he went through a fence and was still carrying it.

Funny that in your cat pic he has a thought bubble as if he's thinking "What is happening??? I used to look like that!" It's as if he knew.

hahaha

I love that phrase. xD I can hardly say it IRL without cracking up. XDDD OMG. A HORSE?! O_O'' Scary. o.o I know, I only just realized that! So, see, he DID used to be normal! :lol: He was possessed for a bit, maybe? xDD
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    hmm I'll have to try that resetsim next time my sim has a baby.

Yeah, it's a really handy tip. :) Any time the sims are glitching, that's probably the first thing to try. And if you want to reset all the sims in town, you type: resetsim *