Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What would make the game more life like?

I think if it had more reflections and the grass grew and your sim could get sick I kinda missed that weather would be nice too. what would you add to make it more real?

Comments

• Options
    HelloLovelyHelloLovely Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I think the reflections in the game are fantabulous :-)
    But I wish there were more small item things that you could put in your house, to make it seem more home-y.. if that makes any sense?
    And yeah, I miss the seasons too :cry:
  • Options
    SeavineSeavine Posts: 158 New Member
    edited July 2009
    @ HelloLovely I like the reflections but I think stuff like the windows should have a little bit in them and the tv small stuff like that.
  • Options
    HelloLovelyHelloLovely Posts: 33 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, I see where you're comming from. Like how they showed it in the pictures when they were promoting ts3 :-) haha.
  • Options
    ClaudiaVanTrampClaudiaVanTramp Posts: 506 New Member
    edited August 2009
    I would actually like more random deaths. It could be random bits of junk falling from space. It could be death from too much woohoo. It could be a silent death in their sleep. It could be some random work-related accident while they were on the job. Death by pet allergy. Death by giving birth. Death from falling asleep and drowning in the bath. Death by food poisoning.

Bottom line: I want more random death. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited August 2009
    Gradual aging would make the game more life like. The transition from adult to elder is way too harsh.
  • Options
    SweetSarcasimSweetSarcasim Posts: 44 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Mowing the Lawn.. :shock: