Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who editing the town

Who editing the town first go through. I'm just adding ambition lots,rock wall, gumball machine,arcade games, and switching up the bars.

Comments

• Options
    kristenwoodskristenwoods Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited February 2012
    arnt the ambition lots already placed when you have ambitions installed? they are with all the other world, not lunar lakes but that outer space
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited February 2012
    arnt the ambition lots already placed when you have ambitions installed? they are with all the other world, not lunar lakes but that outer space
    ya but sometimes they are placed and bad sport like hidden springs
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,534 Member
    edited February 2012

I plan to add some late night clubs,the kids playground from generations,the equastrian center and pet store from pets,the laundromat from townlife and the arcade from the store. I will place the rock walls in the arcade as well.
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited February 2012
    dragon114 wrote:
    ya but sometimes they are placed and bad sport like hidden springs

I agree Hidden Springs is a pain in the butt to edit. Part of the reason why I don't really play it anymore. As far as redesigning the town I would go as far as adding the Town Life Stuff lots to the town.
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I might add the Pirate Ship Diner from Barnacle Bay to the beach in Starlight Shores. I think it would look great there.
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited February 2012

I plan to add some late night clubs,the kids playground from generations,the equastrian center and pet store from pets,the laundromat from townlife and the arcade from the store. I will place the rock walls in the arcade as well.
    for got about the generation playground stuff.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,422 Member
    edited February 2012
    I'll add the laundromat and gym from TL to Starlight Shores. Then place some a bar or two in some of the venues, and add a dance club to the town. Actually I think I'm gonna add a few dance clubs to Starlight Shores. I just hope there is enough room to put everything in a way that doesn't look awkward.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I'm hoping SS comes with some new dance clubs if not I'll add The Grind.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,552 Member
    edited February 2012
    I edit every town. :D
    By the time I'm satisfied with all the buildings and sims living there buzz is being generated about the next expansion pack. :lol:
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    Allct222Allct222 Posts: 610 Member
    edited February 2012
    CK213 wrote:
    By the time I'm satisfied with all the buildings and sims living there buzz is being generated about the next expansion pack. :lol:

:lol::lol:

And when I have seen pictures of your towns, they look amazing!! You do a good job!
  • Options
    blackwidowedblackwidowed Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2012
    CK213 wrote:

Can I just say that your pics/walkthrough of the generations stuff pack completely inspired me to edit my own towns? I honestly never took the time before but when I read through your posts and saw the pics of how amazing your lots looked, I just had to start! This was quite awhile ago now, but I just thought I'd say something :)
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    edited February 2012
    My playground I built, some lots xkidsxinxlove made, and all the buildings from Town life, along with my gym I made that has the rock climbing wall, and a dog park! :D
    353235_b.jpg