Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having this problem? (concerning placing houses)

Ok, i'm having quite an irritating time on TS3,
Every time i place an un-occupied house onto an empty lot, the 'Processing' screen comes up, and it takes like half an hour before it resumes and shows me the home now placed on the lot!
It's really irritating, and i was wondering if i'm the only person who ever gets this... :x

- lloydiee.x

Comments

• Options
    kusattakokoroxkusattakokorox Posts: 271 Member
    edited July 2009
    Yeah.. it takes me like ten minutes which is why I hardly ever do this anymore :(
  • Options
    CamilaRPaivaCamilaRPaiva Posts: 23 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yeah, takes forever.. it's quite annoying, but I guess that's what we get for not having loading screens for anything else

Edit - does anyone have any problems when saving and exiting the game? Mine takes forever also to do so!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    edited July 2009
    My delay is only about two minutes.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    THEREALCBCTHEREALCBC Posts: 14 New Member
    edited July 2009
    30 seconds on a bad day.
  • Options
    MarioSim05MarioSim05 Posts: 1,567 New Member
    edited July 2009
    I've noticed this action causes the game to process for a longer time than other actions. My guess is because it has to set up the entire house and all of its contents four times, since you have the ability to rotate the house when placing it.
    My saving takes a little bit of time too (but not a great deal).
  • Options
    Lloydie94Lloydie94 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yep, it takes me forever to save as well! :(
    lately i always have a book by my side or a film on in the backround to make time pass a little quicker whilst it's saving/loading.
    raaaather annoying :( :x
  • Options
    JadenThornJadenThorn Posts: 753 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Maybe like 2 min to save at most (but I save frequently) And for adding houses it probably takes about 2 or 3 min too, and everytime I rotate the house I wait that long as well. It does kinda get irritating, but its not stopping me from playing the game :-)
  • Options
    Lloydie94Lloydie94 Posts: 56 New Member
    edited July 2009
    yeahh, i love the game soo much, it's just those two things that annoy me a smidge
    but it means i get to read a lot of books and read a lot of cool new stuff in my Prima Game Guide 8)
  • Options
    RubytheFuzzledRubytheFuzzled Posts: 3,315 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yes, this is half the reason I'm building my own house this time.

I hate the processing screen epically, it took a half an hour to place Epic Castle, then I had to turn ot 180 degrees. :x
  • Options
    JadenThornJadenThorn Posts: 753 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Yes, this is half the reason I'm building my own house this time.

I hate the processing screen epically, it took a half an hour to place Epic Castle, then I had to turn ot 180 degrees. :x

Thats Terrible :(