Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

classy New Jersey 'juice bar' lot

So you live in Jersey and get tired of drinking juice at home, then spend a night out at this classy juice and entertainment establishment:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=785538

It's right off the expressway; you can't miss it. Just look for the giant billboard and flashing neon sign.
Screenshot0.jpg

You got yer classy bar,
Screenshot-4-1.jpg

yer classy buffet,
Screenshot-8-1.jpg

yer classy upstairs,
Screenshot-3-1.jpg

yer classy dressing room,
Screenshot-5-2.jpg

yer classy office for classy, totally legit business,
Screenshot-2-1.jpg

and yer classy lounge full a classy statues and whatnot.
Screenshot-6-1.jpg
Screenshot-7.jpg

And if any kids ask what the stage is for, just tell them to fugetaboutit.

(FYI: I got rid of a lot of decoration and hid a beach umbrella in an attic so the game would classify this lot as a beach instead of an art gallery. That way sims have a good time and listen to music, etc., instead of standing around quietly.)

Comments

• Options
    debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited July 2009
    Nice job, but can "classy" and "new jersey" be in the same sentence?
    just joking...sort of :lol:
  • Options
    charleston_chewcharleston_chew Posts: 44 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Hey, what's not classy about a lot paved over entirely in asphalt and a giant billboard on the roof? :D
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Forgot to mention that the raised stage in the middle of the bar was built using 'constrainFloorElevation false'.

I first tried to build it with a deck, but didn't like that it disappeared when you looked at the 1st floor. My solution is basically a flat rectangular 'hill'.

Worked out nice, but I wish decks and foundations didn't count as a 2nd floor.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I realize now that none of the pictures really show that the stage is raised -- it's about one unit higher than the floor, about the same as a deck.