The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does this mean...?

i just installed the update and i only just read through what it would do. it seems fine but does this part mean that eating apples and watermelon wont effect the baby at all? So that now its just any random gender?

'•Eating specific prepared meals no longer has an impact on an unborn baby's gender. '

Comments

• Options
    NassTNassT Posts: 435 Member
    edited July 2009
    As I understand it, it's only eating foods 'prepared' with apples or watermelons that no longer decide gender. Eating the fruits themselves will still influence it. So if you eat watermelons and then accidentally eat apple pancakes, the apple in the pancakes will no longer make you have a boy.

• Options
    DarkFireFlyDarkFireFly Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited July 2009
    From what I read on the forum yesterday, only food prepared with apples and watermelons will no longer influence gender. Eating just plain apples or watermelon will have the desired effect.
  • Options
    IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited July 2009
    i just installed the update and i only just read through what it would do. it seems fine but does this part mean that eating apples and watermelon wont effect the baby at all? So that now its just any random gender?

'•Eating specific prepared meals no longer has an impact on an unborn baby's gender. '

yus i think thats what theyre saying - although it was worded very ambiguously.
  • Options
    ForIAmDeathForIAmDeath Posts: 52 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Mmmm, i think thats better then, because when i want girls my sim usually has cravings for pancakes D:

Thanks for the help (: