The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Regardless of Patch Preferences, Let's Say Thank You EA

If I counted correctly, there are 143 universal fixes and 6 Mac-exclusive fixes in this new patch, which must equate to hours and hours of hard work by the EA team. Regardless of whether you like the patch, are indifferent to the patch, love the patch, hate the patch, wear an eyepatch, I think we should all say a big "Thank You!" to the EA team, as they have obviously been listening to our concerns and working hard to address and correct them.

So thank you EA! I know we're not the easiest bunch to work with, and we tend to complain sometimes, but we do love what you do!

Comments

• Options
    DglfDglf Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2009
    Mwahaha, less updates for the Macintosh. :twisted:

But yeah, EA is pretty awesome for everything they do. ;)
  • Options
    AldousCrodennAldousCrodenn Posts: 37 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Actually, I believe most of the fixes are universal and not PC exclusive. Otherwise, they would have said PC in front of them like they did with the Mac issues...
  • Options
    KittyRobbieKittyRobbie Posts: 30 Member
    edited July 2009
    Oops, I stand corrected AldousCrodenn, you're most definitely right, I'll update that to say 149 fixes, yay!
  • Options
    sims3freakAdamsims3freakAdam Posts: 393 Member
    edited July 2009
    Haha I loved the eyepatch part! :D
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited July 2009
    Thanks EA. I <3 you.
  • Options
    Lildevilgirl9554Lildevilgirl9554 Posts: 560 Member
    edited July 2009
    Thank you EA! x10 :mrgreen:
  • Options
    arkhyelarkhyel Posts: 604 Member
    edited July 2009
    Keep up the good work!
  • Options
    LillienLillien Posts: 50 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Well, I would say thanks, but the patch killed my game and I had to reinstall yesterday... :shock:
  • Options
    EmilyBeeEmilyBee Posts: 507 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Me have a mac, we have the same updates +6 more C:
    Thank you EA... Lets not complain, because without them there would be no Sims 3; or any Sims at all!
  • Options
    FlamingoKicker1FlamingoKicker1 Posts: 4,474 Member
    edited July 2009
    Let's see... they patch the game because they didn't program it right in the first place?

Isn't that why we pay them good money? So the game works the way it is supposed to work?

I don't see why that warrants any reward when they do their job correctly...but I suppose in this world where mediocrity is the standard ... anything is possible.
  • Options
    lilyboblilybob Posts: 940 Member
    edited July 2009
    yeah thaanks!
  • Options
    jix2993jix2993 Posts: 3,312 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Merci beaucoup EA!
  • Options
    cllevettcllevett Posts: 930 Member
    edited July 2009
    True enough. Thanks EA!
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Wow, so much pessimism FlamingoKicker1, they're building this game in a closed environment and then sending it out to the world where there's any number of different variables that can affect what they've created. Anyway if you don't wanna say thanks, there's about 85 other threads complaining about the patch and the game and life itself, so try there.
  • Options
    peaceloveharmonypeaceloveharmony Posts: 6,824 Member
    edited July 2009
    gracias EA :]
  • Options
    Jennise77Jennise77 Posts: 39 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Thank you EA. And thank you for this thread. It's about time some people stop complaining. The sims are an awesome game and it will take time to make sims 3 better than sims 2. I so glad someone thought of saying thanks. i can't imagine putting my heart and soul into something and then someone says it is no good. Thanks again ea you do awesome work.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    edited July 2009
    yes, thank you EA :thumbup: for all the thought and work that went into so many updates.. :shock:

:oops: my stereo still doesn't work :cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I'm kinda sad I have to bump up a thank you thread.