Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well Decorated bonus?

While playing a lot in river view I found out that constance shelly house gets a bonus for beeing well decorated. My question is how do you create a house that does this. I have my houses decorated in all custom paints woods furniture etc and still can't get this bonus. Anyone know how?

Comments

• Options
    SilverGriffinSilverGriffin Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I got the "Decorated" bonus just by adding a few decorations, but then when I added a plant it got Well Decorated, so I don't know, maybe there has to be nice, varied furnishings?
  • Options
    mooncheifmooncheif Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited June 2009
    i think i might have to do with the lot.

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited June 2009
    I noticed that too...and I think there are a couple of factors: 1) you need to have a variety of decorative items from each catagory...so a rug, curtains, something on the wall and a plant. 2) it seems...and I could be wrong...that if you have the home decorated in the sims favorite color in addition to some decorative items, they get the well decorated bonus.

• Options
    HunterSmokesHunterSmokes Posts: 37 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Not sure if this is what you mean but,

Most of the items have an environment rating, like refrigerators, couches, etc. If you have lots of items with any rating really, any sim in the area enjoys being in that area more. Kinda like when you're in the park and the "Beautiful park" moodlet thing comes up.

The more expensive the stuff is, the more your sims seem to be happy to have it around.