Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Stuff for babies!!!!!!! Other Ideas . . .laundry??

I think EA should put out a stuff pack that offers more things/ actions for babies/toddlers:

-Give us the changing table back, lol.

-Give back the option to bathe babies/toddlers, it's really annoying that the hygiene keeps going down and there's nothing you can do about it. Even with diaper changes, eventually it goes down.

- A swing for infants!

-Toys for infants, ie: rattles, chew rings, actual clothes, lol.

-And what ever happened to the "hand baby to" option?

Also. Just a side note here. what if sims could do laundry? You know after a while clothes start piling up a bit and then you'd get the option to "do laundry". The sim would then gather the clothing and take it the washer/ dryer etc. that would just be humorous to see a sim doing the mundane things of real life. After all they do brush their teeth now, hehe.

Comments

• Options
    TianityTianity Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    yes what happened to the changing table? since when can someone change a baby while holding them? I didn't know I was playing a Hercules game.
  • Options
    MrsAlterMrsAlter Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree! I definitely miss the bath. I just change their clothes but it's still VERY frustrating! They've always been able to brush their teeth. But, laundry would be awesome with little GE HE Machines hahaha and a laundromat with quarters and messed up dryers and people that use too much soap to overload the machines! oh man that would be awesome!
  • Options
    TianityTianity Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think EA should put out a stuff pack that offers more things/ actions for babies/toddlers:

-Give us the changing table back, lol.

-Give back the option to bathe babies/toddlers, it's really annoying that the hygiene keeps going down and there's nothing you can do about it. Even with diaper changes, eventually it goes down.

- A swing for infants!

-Toys for infants, ie: rattles, chew rings, actual clothes, lol.

-And what ever happened to the "hand baby to" option?

Also. Just a side note here. what if sims could do laundry? You know after a while clothes start piling up a bit and then you'd get the option to "do laundry". The sim would then gather the clothing and take it the washer/ dryer etc. that would just be humorous to see a sim doing the mundane things of real life. After all they do brush their teeth now, hehe.

They were always able to brush their teeth.
  • Options
    rocknrazrbld85rocknrazrbld85 Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2009
    MrsAlter wrote:
    I agree! I definitely miss the bath. I just change their clothes but it's still VERY frustrating! They've always been able to brush their teeth. But, laundry would be awesome with little GE HE Machines hahaha and a laundromat with quarters and messed up dryers and people that use too much soap to overload the machines! oh man that would be awesome!

That would be freaking awesome!!! LMAO The possibilities are endless. And I completely spaced the fact that they could brush their teeth before, haha, my bad.