Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario's new home in Riverview

Don wants me to let you all know that he DID NOT like that barn at all. He went and bought a little lot and built his own near town. He has uploaded it to the exchange. It is unfurnished. He says you can furnish and landscape yourself. He also says his favorite color is black so there is a lot of black in the home he built. Of course he just had to have some red in that hot bedroom of his.
The home has: Living Room, Kitchen and Dining combo, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath with a Dressing Room,Covered Porches and a Sunroom that could be converted to another bedroom if he ever gets over his commitment issues.
He says he is included and has plenty of money.

He sent a link to a slideshow and says if you like the home and want to download to click on my profile.
The pics show the front, back, walls up and breakaway.
http://s642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/Selah_01/?action=view&current=7edd429a.pbw
ID selahfreeatlast @deema316 on twitter

Comments

• Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    I forgot to tell you. Don says to PLEASE get him some new clothes.
  • Options
    chelseaman99chelseaman99 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Nice house, but maybe make it a bit less square on the front?

• Options
    SelahFreeAtLastSelahFreeAtLast Posts: 5,102 Member
    edited June 2009
    Thank you for the advise. I am always open to suggestions. I'll remember that next time. I just finished furnishing it and can't bring myself to go back and do anything else to this one except landscaping. Didn't upload the furnished one. I can get into CAST and forget to leave.